« Chapter Sixteen - Dream World »

After the beauty had fallen into a deep sleep I stood and walked over to Charlie.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his voice as sweet as honey and full with concern. If I wasn't so bloody mad I would have swooned but I had one thing on my mind, hurting a particular Bulgarian Bon Bon and beetle like journalist.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I think I'm just going to go to dinner then go to bed," my voice held fake dreariness and I applauded myself for being such a brilliant actress as I smiled weakly at Charlie.

"Okay, Just don't do anything you'll regret," he spoke cautiously as if one word would set me off, which it would have but I'd rather not admit that to him.

"Thank you," I smiled, leaning up and placing a delicate kiss on his cheek in thanks and I chuckled as I witnessed him turn a pinky colour before I left and began to make my way towards Hogwarts where I was most definitely going to do something I was going to regret.

Dinner time arrived and I burst into the hall with a wild look in my eyes, I was out for blood and everyone knew. No one dared provoke me as I stalked towards the Bulgarian brute. My eyes never faltered and they remained focused on him, not once even glancing anywhere else but the eyes of my target. They were a deep, earthy brown - the color of the earth after torrential rains. But there was something else in them, something glistening. Fear? Amusement? Curiosity? I did not know, nor did I care as I stood strong and tall, not an ounce of fear on my freckled face as he looked up at me in confusion.

"Apologise." Venom laced my voice. I spoke quietly but strong, no waver nor falter came as the word slipped through my lips. Everyone's attention was on me, everyone had probably heard about my little outburst, gossip spreads like wildfire in these walls, though their gazes burning holes in my scull did little to nothing as I continued to glare dangerously at the boy in front of me. He turned around and lifted his feet out from under the wood of the elegantly carved, though old and chipped with age, Slytherin table. He stood up and stared down at me, he was around the same hight as me, though slightly taller.

"What did you just say?" He challenged although I could have swore I saw the amusement in his eyes. He had messed with the wrong ginger and his deep husky accent wasn't going to help him now.

"Apologise to her." I growled fiercely and Karkaroff was about to jump up and defend his star student but weirdly enough, Snape stuck his arm out, blocking him. Only then did I notice all the professors standing up, waiting in anticipation as they wondered wether it would get violent and they would have to intervene.

"To whom?" He questioned and I took a step closer to him, a scowl rumbling deep in my throat.

"You know who I'm talking about," I stood my ground and the glare he wore was quickly replaced with a smile but mine did not falter.

"Of course. You shall come with me tomorrow if that will help put thy at ease. I also sincerely apologise, my lady, for making you so angry, please forgive me, I deeply regret my actions," his eyes held sincerity as he got down on one knee and kissed my hand.

"I accept your apology Krum but, that does not mean we are friends," I spoke and he nodded, getting back up and going back to his meal. After a moment everyone had gone back to their original conversations though a select few continued to gaze and whisper. I had decided to skip dinner and went for a walk through the halls, unsurprisingly I spotted a rather suspicious looking woman sneaking around and I knew exactly who it was. Her blonde hair sat in elaborate curls that contrasted oddly with her heavy-jawed face. She wore jewelled spectacles studded with rhinestones, and had thick fingers ending in two-inch nails, painted crimson. Her blonde curls were curiously rigid, suggesting it was styled with the magical equivalent of hairspray. In addition, she had penciled-on eyebrows and three gold teeth, as well as large, masculine hands. Her bright scarlet painted fingernails and toenails were usually likened to claws or talons. A crocodile-skin handbag was held tightly in her grasp, inside of which she most likely carried her acid green Quick-Quotes Quill. She wore clothes of green leather with maroon furs at the collar and sleeves.

"Rita Skeeter, just the woman I was looking for!" I smiled a completely fake smile, my dimples concaving in as I squealed in an artificially high voice also laced with fake excitement.

"Oh hello there dear! Always great to meet a fan," she spoke and her voice made me want to cover my ears in fear of my ear drums exploding.

"Yes! I just wanted to tell you a few things!"

"Well go ahead sweetie!"

"You ever talk bad about my friends in you're damn paper ever again and dragons would be the least of your worries," my expression changed in an instant and I turned on my heel and began to walk to the Head Girl and Head Boy common room. I felt happy and relieved that I had got all the negative energy out of my body and practically skipped to my dorm. Once saying the password I padded through our common room only for me to freeze in my tracks as I spotted Charlie and Percy sitting on the sofa in deep conversation. The noise of my slightly heeled shoes against the wooden floor alerted them of my arrival and they both turned and glanced my way. I grinned and Charlie returned the gesture while Percy gave a weak smile. Only then did I notice the saddened and tear stained face Percy held.

"Perce what's the matter!?" I questioned, immediately concerned and sat down beside him so that he sat comfortably between me and Charlie.

"He thinks Penelope doesn't love him anymore," poor sensitive Percy.

"Oh Perce, don't worry about that, I've seen the way that girl looks at you, all I see is love in her eyes, don't you dare doubt a Ravenclaw's love, they're smart enough to know who they love and who they don't," he seemed to cheer up a bit but he simply just sat and I sighed, standing up and waving my wand making a tea tray appear with three mugs and a kettle with sugar and milk. I set it on the coffee table that sat in front of the sofa and made the three of us tea. We talked for a few more hours and quickly lots track of time.

"Oh Godric, it's way too late for you to go back to your room now Charlie, you're going to have to stay here," I spoke, realising it was past midnight.

"You can borrow a pair of my pyjamas but you're not sleeping with me, you snore," Percy stated and I gave a light laugh.

"You can stay with me Charlie, I'm sure Percy's just too embarrassed to sleep next to his big brother," I chuckled in amusement as Percy shot me a glare.

"It's alright, I can sleep on the sofa," Charlie said politely and I immediately interrupted.

"No no, you're not sleeping on the sofa, that's bad for your back, you can sleep in my bed, it's rather large but only as long as you promise to stick to your own side mister," I joked, waving my index finger in his face in a mock scold.

"Of course m'lady," he said, chuckling along at my joke. I got changed in my room while Charlie changed in the bathroom. I threw on a simple black nighty with long socks that reached up past my knees. I simply threw my hair up into a pony tail and awaited Charlie's arrival. He walked in and I took the time to get a good look at him. He looked like a man who had picked up heavy objects and put them down, and then done that again a few billion times. His muscular frame was complemented in the tight white pyjama shirt Percy had lent him and the black sweatpants gave him that 'I don't care how I look vibe' . Scorching and fiery red hair that looks burning to the touch.Orange sunset locks,capturing the light in vibrant ruby hues; his hair was messy but handsome it gave him that, 'rugged' look which was also helped by the scars that him like a hundred silvery pink snakes that stood out from his olive skin. The tan was a result of living in Romania. It had been too dark to get a good look at them before, but his eyes were seriously blue. Almost sickeningly blue - full on Prince Charming, field of cornflower, perfect, cloudless sky blue. Someone should name a crayon after the guy.

I slowly slipped under the covers but sat propped up and grabbed a book from my nightstand. He ambled to the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers as well, although as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out cold. I smiled lovingly and set my book down, I decided it was best to just go to bed and as I drifted off into a tranquil sleep the last thing I remembered were two strong arms wrapping around my waist, radiating a comforting heat which sent me straight to dream world.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Okay so I'm actually really proud of this chapter but I don't know if yous will like it or not, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you all later ❤️