« Chapter Ten - Making Friends »

The time I dreaded most came too soon. Curfew. The Head Girl and Head Boy dorm was just to the right of the Gryffindor common room. The portrait was a beautiful lady and she was in a garden that was very well kept and looked as if it all just newly bloomed, not a single spec of brown that indicated any dying or withering. The Password was Locontiamomentus. Once I entered it, I was greeted by the second most cozy thing I have ever seen, first being the Burrow. Immediately as I walked in the first thing I saw was the brilliant red loveseat with two armchairs in either side. The colours probably differed each year depending on which houses were head girl and boy but since me and Percy were both Gryffindors it was all red and gold. There was a cozy fire and to the right two desks that faced each other. An arm chair on each. There was a bookshelf off in the right corner filled with many variations of books and a elegant chandelier that hung above the sofa. A coffee table sat in front of the love seat and there was a bay window to the left filled with pillows and red and gold curtains draped beside it. I felt sort of better, it gave me a feeling of safety. There was a staircase that led up to the bedrooms and I padded up them. On one room it had 'Percy' written on the door and 'Madison' on the one oposite. At the end of the hallway there was a door labelled 'Bathroom'. I sighed, knocking on Percy's door and when I heard a shout of come in I opened it, pushing it open slightly and poking my head in.

"Just letting you know I'm in and if you need anything I'm always one knock away," if I'm going to be stuck with him for the next year I'm going to make my life easier and become friends with the idiot. He smiled slightly and I nodded my head slightly in goodbye and closed the door once again, deciding to explore my own room. When I opened it I gasped in surprise. In the centre was a large double canopy bed with red and gold covers. The walls were painted deep crimson and there was once again a golden chandelier that hung from the ceiling. There was a desk for homework and a walk in wardrobe that was already filled with my clothes. Rontu lay on the bed in peaceful slumber and I smiled at him affectionately. I quickly got changed into my pyjamas which was just a pair of red and gold shorts and a crimson tank top. Got to have some House Pride. I quickly put my hair up into a messy bun and climbed into bed, enjoying the fluffy pillows. It felt like I was laying on a giant cloud. I shut my eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep, dreaming of nonsense that I would probably forget in the morning.

—————
IMPORTANT

Incase you're wondering, yes, Charlie is coming into the story soon! Just you wait! He will be in either the 12th or 13th chapter so yay!