« Chapter Seven - tell anyone and your dead »

Edited: 5/12/19

I awoke rather abruptly the next morning to a large gasp and murmuring. Rubbing my eyes,  I glanced towards what I assumed was my pillow but was shocked to find Charlie snoring peacefully beside me, his arms wrapped loosely around me.

Memories from the night before flooded back to me, almost making me scream but I slapped my hand over my mouth before I could.

I tore my gaze away from him and settled into the two girls in front of me. Ginny wore a smug look while Hermione just rolled her eyes as I glared, motioning them to keep quiet.

Carefully, I removed Charlie's arms from around me, slowly rising from the sofa, trying not to wake him. I grabbed the blanket from its place behind the sofa and draped it over him before grabbing the two girls and yanking them into the kitchen.

"Tell anyone and you're dead," I threatened, narrowing my eyes at them.

"We won't tell anyone but, we're allowed to tease you about it, deal?" Ginny smiled innocently as I huffed.

"Fine," I grumbled then got dressed before  everyone else started to come downstairs. I Tried to act as normal as I could but it wasn't that easy, I had woken up cuddling with CHARLIE BLOODY WEASLEY! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! It was food time and we all sat down, even Charlie, who looked like he had had the best sleep of his life and was already up and ready.

I couldn't even look at him. Ginny smirked at me and I sunk in my seat a little which didn't go unnoticed by the twins.

"What's up with you today?" Fred asked and I laughed nervously, flashing a fake smile.

"What are you talking about there's nothing wrong with me?" I said quickly, too quickly. They both looked at me in a confused manner but brushed it off as me just being weird. Typical. I glanced at the Calendar, choking on my food as I realised the date.

WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!

I thanked Merlín I had already gotten all my school supplies before coming but became rather sad once I realised I'd have to say goodbye to Charlie and Bill.

"What's wrong with you?" George asked and I just pointed to the Calendar before resuming eating.

They both had the same reaction as me and now the whole table- except for the people who have already left the school- were a mix of depressed and excited. I got up from the table and sighed, everyone looked at me in a confused manner.

"I didn't bring my school stuff, I have to go get it," I smiled before walking towards the fireplace.

"I'll come," Charlie said before excusing himself and stood beside me. I blushed bright red but forced it down before I could embarrass myself anymore.

We stepped into the fireplace and I floo'd us to my family manor. As we stepped out I glanced around the room, spotting my dad and two brothers at the dining table, having breakfast.

"Hello, darling," my father smiled, he didn't care what we did that much but he wasn't abusive or mean like most pureblood families. Roger on the other hand could be a prick sometimes where as Chester was mostly a kind man.

"Hi dad, this is Charlie Weasley, he's helping me gather my school supplies from my room," I spoke as Chester stood up and engulfed me in a giant bear hug. He was eight years older than me and nine years older than Roger.

"Maddie! We missed you!" Chester exclaimed and I patted his back to let him know that I couldn't breathe. He let me go immediately, smiling sheepishly and I let out a wheeze and a thank you.