« Chapter Seventeen - Best Morning Of My Life »

I actually woke up on my own that morning and only when I had attempted to move my still half unconscious frame out of bed had I noticed that I couldn't. A pair of muscular arms had me stuck, not that I was complaining I was comfy and warmth radiated off him and onto my back. I smiled to myself as I once again closed my eyes, savouring the feeling of him holding me. I managed to turn myself around to face him only to find he was already awake and wore the same goofy smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked as he removed me from his grip, enabling me to scoot back so we weren't right in each other's face.

"Oh nothing," he said innocently and I rolled my eyes, a fond smile gracing my features. I uncovered myself and stood, putting my hands had up in the air, stretching until my body became awake and my joints popped. Prior to my absence Charlie had been on his side but as I got up he flopped onto his front and wrapped himself up like a cocoon.

"Get up lazy bones, do you not have work?" I asked teasingly but all I got was a muffled groan. I chuckled and shook my head and began to walk towards the door but stopped in my tracks as I spotted Percy with a mischievous glint in his eyes, one I had never seen before.

"H-how long have you been standing there?" I stuttered as I spotted the items in his hands, a camera and a photo.

"The whole time," he said nonchalantly and my face lit bright red from embarrassment as he showed me the magic moving picture of me waking up with Charlie already up and me turning around with a smile. It was actually really cute but I continued to glare at him.

"Percy, you have two seconds to run before I tackle you and make you eat one of mine, Fred's and George's new inventions," I growled and he smirked before taking off running. I raced after him but he got too much of a head start and was already out of the portrait before I even exited my room. Cursing at myself I turned back around and suddenly wasn't angry anymore as I saw Charlie begin to try to get up.

"You look like you've been trailed through a hedge backwards," I chuckled, glancing at Charlie's very messed up hair. He rolled his eyes with a smile and I grabbed my uniform from the place it was hanging from and went to the bathroom to get a shower, brush my teeth and get ready for the day. When Percy had run off with the picture of me and Charlie I had assumed he would use it as blackmail, boy was I wrong.

I exited the bathroom and walked into my room just as Charlie finished getting ready, I nodded towards the portrait and he followed me. We walked to the Great Hall together, the dragons weren't going to be ready to leave for a week or two because of the incident with the eggs so the dragon trainers had accommodation in the castle and sat with us at meals. I didn't mind, it meant I could spend more time with Charlie. We arrived at the Hall for breakfast and sat down with the rest of the Weasleys but we noticed Percy wasn't there. I sat in between Fred and George while Charlie sat next to Ron, opposite us.

"Where's Percy?" I asked curiously and the twins smirked at me with the same mischievous glint in their eye Percy had.

"The owlery," they replied nonchalantly and I rose an eyebrow, not understanding but they just went back to eating. I made eye contact with Charlie and we both just shrugged. After a while of eating and chatting and laughing the mail came and Charlie's eyes widened as a weird looking envelope landed in front of him. A howler.

"Charlie mate what did you do to get a howler?" Fred asked but the look the twins gave each other stated they already knew what it was about.

"You May open it, the longer you wait the worse it will be," I spoke wisely, nibbling on my toast. He nodded and took a deep breath before opening it.

"CHARLES WEASLEY! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME, YOUR MOTHER, THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND THAT GIRLFRIEND BEING YOUR BROTHERS' BEST FRIEND. I FIND OUT BY A PICTURE THAT PERCY SENT ME AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL ME YOURSELF! I'M HURT CHARLIE AND SO DISAPPOINTED. Madison dear, I know you had nothing to do with keeping this a secret I know you would have told me. I'm so happy for you and hope you're doing well, Percy told me he has already told your mother can't wait to see you again," the letter ripped itself apart and me and Charlie wore the same expression, complete shock. Our mouths hung open and our eyes wide, our faces looked like tomatos. Then suddenly it dawned on me.

"HE TOLD MY MOTHER!" I shouted in fear and quickly looked up at the sound of owl wings fluttering. Realising it was my family owl, my face contorted in terror. Oh god. Another howler. I gulped and reached out a shaky hand, opening the letter before quickly grabbing onto George in fear.

"AHHHHHH!!!! MADISON ISABELLA DAVIES! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! MY BABY FINALLY GROWING UP, OH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!," the voice of my mother squealing echoed through the hall as the voice changed to my father as my mother began to sob with happiness. The howler then turned briefly to Charlie.

"YOU HURT MY PRINCESS AND I WILL PERSONALLY HEX YOU INTO OBLIVION," the harsh words of my father ended as it turned to me and his voice grew very soft "So proud of you princess, hope you're happy!"

It didn't end there, then there was a sound of a door opening and Chester's voice can be heard

"About time one of us met someone, have fun sis, and you ate my cheesecake didn't you! You're so dead when you get back," when the howler ended as did my sanity as I continually banged my head against the table, wallowing in my own self pity. My embarrassment soon turned into anger as I jumped up from my seat.

"PERCY YOU'RE SO DEAD!"