Fame Date

Harry's Pov

I get in my car and pull away from my garage. I call Simon once I'm out on the road.

H-Hey Simon, I just started driving to come to your fucking set up date, where were we meeting again love?
S-Winter Garden Restaurant. The address is: The Landmark London, 222 Marylebone Rd*
H-I'll be there in like 30.
S-See you. I'll call Bella now.
H-Like I care.
S-Be nice. You'll be dating her soon.

I scoff ending the call. Never in a million years.

Bella's Pov

I get into my car, not wanting to start it. I'm sure whoever I'm gonna meet won't wanna date me anyway. I'm not the prettiest girl on earth and I sure as hell am not the most known singer as well. So Simon can find himself another girl.

My phone rings, drags me out of my thinking.

S-Hey Bella, hope your day is going well so far.
B-Yeah you're right. So far..
S-Come on it's gonna be good. Are you on your way?
B-Yes, I'll be there in like 40.
S-Me and Har- he will be waiting for you.

I end the call. The drive to the restaurant is peaceful, me thinking about the fame date.

***

Harry's Pov

I enter the fancy restaurant. Before I can say anything a waiter sees me.

"Hello Mr.Styles, Mr.Cowell is waiting you over there."

I smile thanking her and go Simon's way.

"Hey Harry. Long time no see."

"Yes, hello to you to, now where's my supposedly date?"

"She should be here anytime."

I bend down, dusting my shoe. I hear Simon welcoming someone and I lift my head up.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Just when I thought this could be okay, and maybe even this day won't be that bad this is what I get.

"You're kidding me." She looks totally shocked. At least my feelings are mutual.

"Here I represent you Harry Styles." Simon looks proud. Oh that man thinks the girl is shocked to see me. But hell no, it's because it's the girl fucking ruined my shirt today and not to forget called me an asshole.

"Not that! He is the rude ass man that ran into me in the coffee shop." She stops for a second observing me. "And yeah, I used to be a fan of One Direction."

I can't help but laugh at the irony.

"I am the one who ran into you? No miss, you are the one who ran into me and ruined my shirt! Oh and by the way, thanks for supporting the band."

"Come on, there are 10 million people in London and you guys had to run into each other!" Simon sighs.

"Yes and to tell you, neither of us is enjoying that so far." She rolls her eyes at my words.

"First time agreeing with you."

Bella's Pov

"Yes, I know but just because you guys ran into each other doesn't mean you won't be able to make up. Try it. One date please."

"You see Simon, I would actually give him a chance if he'd say sorry from the begging. But he chose to keep on acting like the asshole he is so I'd rather not give him a chance. I'm sure you can find someone else to make his pathetic ass popular again."

'Or that ass itself' I say to myself. Yes, he is annoying but I have to admit once again he is ridiculously hot.

I put my stuff to my bag.

"So thank you for your offer, Simon but I'm not gonna date him. Have a nice life, Styles."

Harry holds my wrist before I can get up. I look at him, confused.

"I have a few things to say as well if you will."

"Be my guest."

"You know, I always try to Treat People With Kindness, but it's hard to do that on some people. Oh and you know what. You're one of them."

Okay that one was good. I'll give him that one. I smile at him sarcastically before getting up from the table.

"Bye Simon... Oh and Harry, I'll see you later. Maybe."

I send kisses to him and walk away.

Harry's Pov

Wow that was.. most breathtakingly hot/annoying sarcastic fight I've had in my life.

She annoyed me. I'm not that of an asshole. And she is the one who ran into me and ruined my shirt.

She amazed me. It's almost amazing to see that people still stand up to you even if you are one of the most known singers of all time. She is different and I could sense it.

And as she leaves I whisper under my breath. So that Bella and not even Simon can hear me.

"Bye Bella. I'll see you around. Maybe."

————————————

*Winter Garden Restaurant is actually a really nice place so I suggest you visit if you live in London or if you're around

—and special thanks to my bestfriend littleworldoffandoms for being amazing and backing me up. ily my twin of 1 week—