You Don't Know Anything

Harry's Pov

"I'm sorry Harry. I love you more than anything but life is just too painful. I can't bear this anymore. I can't bear living when you are not. Love requires two people, without you I'm lost. I'm so sorry I tried to be strong but not anymore. I'm gonna see you soon."

She takes the knife. I try to stop her. I shout but I'm like a ghost. She can't see or hear me. She takes a deep breath and stabs the knife right into her stomach.

"No!" I scream but no use.

And the last thing she says before her eyes close forever is; It's okay harry, everything is going to be alright. I'm here.

I wake up in the middle of the night sweating. I'm in someone's arms. Bella's.

"Sh." She tries to calm me down. I lay in her arms a couple of minutes until my breath is steady again.

She gives me a glass of water. "Are you okay?"

I blink rapidly. "I will be. You should sleep."

"You sure?"

"Yes, sorry for waking you. Good night." I say and lay back immediately.

She turns to her side and says.

"It's okay Harry, everything is going to be alright. I'm here."

Bella's Pov

I wake up in the middle of the night when I hear Harry scream 'no'. It takes a while for me to remember I fell asleep at Harry's.

I turn around and take him into my arms.

He's sweating and his heart is beating so fast.

"Sh" I say trying to calm him down. "Are you okay?"

He looks scared and nervous. "I will be. You should sleep."

I see the concern in his eyes.

"You sure?"

He looks at me one last time. "Yes, sorry for waking you. Good night."

I turn to my side and say; "It's okay Harry, everything is going to be alright. I'm here."

Harry's Pov

When I wake up it's 9am. Good thing Bella's still asleep.

Yesterdays dream has to be a warning. I'm not gonna repeat my fathers mistakes.

I brush my teeth and put on a pair of jeans. I remain shirtless. Just then my phone rings, waking Bella up.

"Morning." I say emotionless, grab my phone and turn back.

"Morning to you too. Guess you aren't a morning person?"

I turn back at her. "I am. But I have something to do."

I eye my phone.

It's Simon.

S-Morning Harry.
H-Yes?
S-Where's Bella?
H-She's here. Yesterday she fell asleep here so.
S-I guess you guys are in good terms now?
H-I guess...
S-Yeah looking at the photo of you guys snuggling in front of paparazzis everyone can say that.
H-What? I was just protecting her so she wouldn't get mobbed.
S-Okay, easy. I'm on my way to your house and will be there in 20. Get ready I have to talk to you and her.

"Hey Bella, Simon wants to talk to us and he'll be here in 20 so get ready."

She looks at her, my, white tshirt that goes in the middle of her thighs.

"I don't have anything to wear except the red dress."

"Yes so?"

"So can you give me something?"

"Why can't you wear the dress?"

She looks at me, confused.

"Jeez, okay I'll wear the dress."

Bella's Pov

I dress up and fix my makeup. Looking in the bathroom I see Harry's perfume. I spray it as I didn't bring anything myself.

"Hey when is Simo—"

"Hey hey hey. Did you spray my perfume?" he raises his voice.

What the fuck?

"Um yes, I didn't bring anything."

"You can't just use my stuff without asking."

"Okay sorry, easy though Harry. What's going on with you?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"You've been acting like a total dick today. Even though yesterday everything was perfect between us. I mean we talked for about four hours and not to mention you undressed me and we slept in the same bed!"

"Yes and I've been acting normal." Even he doesn't believe his words.

"Is it because of your nightmare? Or because of the rumors? Or do you have a girlfriend or something?"

I try to stay calm.

"It has nothing to do with those stupid rumors! And do you think I'd bring you here if I had a girlfriend?"

"Tell me than what is it?"

"It's none of your business."

"Well you told me like everything about yourself yesterday so I don't understand whats the problem. I literally know your life."

I can see deep down in his eyes there's something that's bothering, hurting him.

Just then the bell rings.

The hurt I see in his eyes turn into anger in a second.

"You don't know anything."

————————————

heyyy hope u liked the update!!

any feedbacks?

why do you think Harry's actions changed?

btw the video i put is literally my all time favorite Harry Styles edit so i strongly recommend you watch it