Are We Friends Or Are We More?

Harry's Pov

The drive to our hotel gave me time to think. If I'm giving this a shot I might as well not blow it. She's an amazing girl who deserves the everything.

I help her out of the car and arrive to the room. "Um, Harry they gave us a king bed rather than two singles." I take a look and try to hide my smirk. "Guess we have to sleep together."

"Wear your bikini, we're gonna have fun." I smirk at her. "What are we gonna do?"

We head outside to the beach. "I'm gonna teach you how to surf." Her eyes widen. "You know that's not necessary I'm not that good at—" "That's why I'm gonna teach you."

We get our board and I start to teach her. Thirty minutes later she's starting to stand on the board. An hour and half later she's surfing.
"I'm doing it Harry!" I look at the big wave coming.

"Tell me that in a second." I laugh at her. Just than she falls as the wave hits her.
I pull her back from the water and she starts to giggle.

It's the most beautiful sound I've heard.

"I think that's enough for a day. Wanna swim with me?" I hold my hand to her. She takes it.

***

It's 5.00 pm. We head back to the room.

"Take a shower and get ready, I have something planned for us. Dress casual, a sweatshirt and shorts."

I take a shower after her and wear my black jeans and buttoned up shirt which today, I decide to leave open.

I hold out my hand. "May I?" She smiles and holds my hand. We walk on the beach and sit down after about ten minutes to watch the sunset. She sits on the sand between my legs and lays on me.

"Thank you Harry, for today."

"It's just starting," I say trying to relax. Everything's gonna be alright. "We have fifteen minutes here and than I planned dinner on the beach." I smile.

She turns around to face me. "You did? Gosh thank you so much, I swear you are the best." She hugs me. I start to play with her hair and a sigh escapes her lips.

Bella's Pov

After five minutes of walking I see candles on the beach. "What are these?" "Let's just follow them." He smiles charmingly. We follow the candles to be led to a table full of food and candles.

"Harry, I.. don't know what to say." He kisses my hand and leads me to my chair, holds it back for me and than sits down himself.

"How did you plan all this so soon?" "I planned it all out when you were sleeping but trust me planning wasn't the hardest part." "What?" "You'll see, after our dinner I have one last thing planned for you." "And that is?"

"Another surprise."

We eat our dinner and talk about today. As we finish I thank him for the millionth time and get up.

"Wait Bella." He looks down. "What's wrong Haz?" He struggles to say something. I hold his chin up to face me.

"The surprise. It was kind of hard for me because of personal reasons so I hope you understand why it's not perfect like you deserve."

"Harry, I doubt if anything you do can be not-perfect." I laugh. He holds my hand and leads me to his surprise.

The way leads us to,

his guitar.

"Sit down here." he says pointing to a towel laid on the sand with a rose and candles next to it. "Harry." I whisper.