Kiss On The Lips

Harry's Pov

I wake up with a knock on the door only to find myself cuddled with Bella. I don't even remember coming next to Bella last night.

I slowly get up trying not to wake Bella up. But her eyes flicker and open. "Morning beautiful." "Morning." she says clearly embarrassed.

I check the time before opening the door. It's 8.00. Who can it be in this early hour?

Simon. As I open the door Bella comes in wearing white shorts and my black tshirt.

I can't help but smile when I see her in my shirt. Her cheeks heat up.

"Morning Simon." "Morning, urgent news. More and more rumors are out about you guys." "Yeah we saw them." I answer.

"Now pack your things because you're going to Hawaii for four days."

What?

"What?" Bella asks, confused. "You guys bonded and it clearly helps Harry's popularity so I don't see why not."

I clear my throat. "I'd love to go if Bella accepts the offer but I wanna clear things up first."

I turn to Bella. Look at her eyes and hold her hands. "If we go I'm not going to increase my fame. I'm going because I love to spend time with you."

She smiles. "I love spending time with you too. So yes, let's pack our things? Good thing I brought my bikinis as well."

"I should get going, Harry I'll send someone to pick you up at 10 am. We bought your plane tickets and booked your rooms. See you."

I close the door and turn around with a childish grin on my face.

"We are going to Hawaii!" I scream and Bella runs and hugs me.

Just then I remember how she kissed the corner of my lip last night. No deny we love each other. But I promised I'm not gonna do that mistake. My love is gonna stay in my heart because it will never happen.

We pack up and go to the airport.

Bella's Pov

We go through paparazzis and in the plane early. I guess being Harry Styles' 'girlfriend' has some advantages.

I couldn't be happier to go to Hawaii with him.

I love him. I finally admitted this last night to myself. And I know he feels something towards me. Hopefully by the end of this trip we will be something other than fake dating.

I sit in my seat. We're flying first class, no doubt. But I've always been a bit afraid of flying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asks. "Nothing really."

He takes my hand in his and I feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"I just... don't really... I'm not that comfortable on planes."

I thought he'd laugh. He flies all the time so this should be super stupid for him. He wraps his arms around me taking me by surprise.

"Relax, I'm here. I suggest you sleep, it's easier." "Thank you."

He doesn't let go and kisses my hair. Before I drift into sleep I hear him whisper underneath his breath. "Dream of me, baby."

***

Harry's Pov

When Bella was sleeping I planned later today. I decided it wouldn't be fair to me nor Bella if I didn't give us a chance because of my father and his mistakes. I'm here to try.

They are starting to serve food. I'm doubting whether to wake Bella up or not. I look at her one more time and kiss her hair.

"Hey, wake up love, they're serving food."

She groans and hugs me tighter. I chuckle.

"You're gonna be hungry."

She gets up. How can someone be so perfect after waking up? We eat our food and drink a glass of champagne.

"Are you gonna sleep?" I ask her.

"No, I'm all right. I'm just gonna look outside."

She stares outside in amazement while I do the same to her.

"You're staring." she says. I blush from getting caught.

"No, I'm gazing."

"It's creepy." she laughs.

"It's cute." I smirk.

"Anyways we're almost there, about half an hour left. Are you excited?" I ask her.

"Yes! You can't even imagine."

Just then a girl who is about eleven comes up to us.

"Hello love." I say smiling. She blushes. "Hello Harry, hello Bella."

Her face lights up as she greets her. "My name is Lilia, and I'm a big fan of you Harry."

"Thank you for your support Lilia, I love you." she blushes. "Can I get a picture?" "Yes, sure" I smile.

Bella takes one photo and the girl turns around to go but then stops.

"Can I ask you something?" I nod. "Are you and Bella dating?" Her question takes both me and Bella by surprise.

"Yes, we are. And we are so happy." I turn to Bella and hold her chin in my hand.

I smirk before giving her a small kiss on her lips.

How I've been wanting to do that. Even though it lasted no longer than a second it made me dizzy.

She freezes for a second but smiles right after.

Lilia smiles as well. "You are really cute together." She turns to Bella and smiles. Before leaving she says. "Treat her the way she should be Harry."

"Wow." I say after it.

Bella's Pov

He kissed me. It was a peck but still. His lips touched mine and he did it. It was his choice and he did it.

I have a feeling we're not gonna be the same after this trip.

————————————

heyy! hope you liked.

only ten chapters left!!

btw i got a temporary tattoo dedicated to harry and pride. check the picture at the top for it.

all the love, xx