Memories

Harry's Pov

I open the front door after a really long day in studio. It's almost midnight and Bella has been asleep for a couple of hours now. She recently recorded her new song.

I go in our room on my tiptoes. I have a surprise for her. She is asleep with headphones on and I look at what she's listening to.

Infinity.

Perfect. I've seen her mumbling Infinity almost everyday for the past week and now I've prepared a surprise for her.

"Hey baby." I gently rub her back and plant a kiss on her lips. Her eyes flicker and open. "Harry?" her voice is raspy.

"Come on get up, I have a surprise for you."

***

I drive her favorite beach and lead her to a towel on the sand with candles next to it. "This reminds me of..." "That night, yeah." I see the sparkle in her eyes.

Come on lay here with me. We lay there; talking, laughing and catching up for an hour. "I'm going to show you something. Something really special."

I take out my phone and go into my mails to find the video attached to the mail 'One Direction Infinity Music Video (Hiatus End Surprise)' Her eyes sparkle once again.

"You have no idea how many days I spent dreaming about this." "Well better enjoy."

She watches the whole video and never takes her eyes off of the screen. Tears are running down her cheek by the end of the video.

"This is beautiful." she says. "Thank you, Bella. I wanted the first one to see the video to be you." She cuddles me thanking me over and over again. We lay there cuddling until I feel the word vomit coming.

"I love you Bella. I love you with all my heart. I love you with all I am."

She looks at me, confused by my sudden words.

"You're nice, kind, loving, caring, beautiful. You're everything I could ever ask for."

"You are my everything. You deserve all the happiness in the world."

"I honestly don't know what I would do without you. You bring out the best in me. You make me try harder."

"You make me grateful for having someone like you. You make me smile like an idiot whenever I see your face."

"Thank you for teaching me that I can love. That I don't necessarily have to repeat someone else's mistakes. Thank you for loving me. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you."

Another tear escapes her eye. "Harry." She hugs me even more tightly. "You deserve everything you want. No matter what happens, remember that I'm never leaving you. I will never leave you Harry Styles. I love you so much baby."

She lays her head on my chest and I play with her hair. It's so nice to have her around. I can talk about my feelings with her, which is something I've been struggling to do for years.

"It's amazing how we grew from literally hating each other to loving each other so much. Remember the day we met? I spilled my coffee all over you and you were so pissed!" She breaks into a laugh in the middle of the sentence. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"Or the time you took me out on a date! We even recreated Night Changes! It was amazing."

She stands on her arms and plants a kiss on my lips. "But my favorite has to be when we were in Hawaii and you asked me to be your girlfriend. You sang those songs to me. You blew my mind. It was perfect."

She puts her head back down on my chest. "How can people expect girls to have boyfriend when there is Harry Styles who is like straight out of a 90's romantic movie. Just so perfect."

I chuckle at her words. She continues. "What we have is so special Harry. So different than any other love."

"We have such different personalities yet we are the same." she whispers.

I kiss the top of her head nodding. She is so right and wrong at the same time.

"Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same."

She gets up. "Emily Brontë."

She pulls me into a kiss which gets heated pretty soon. I pull away teasingly.

"We will continue this the right way when we get back to our bedroom. Now, sleep love."

She sighs when I pull away but doesn't protest. She cuddles up to me once again.

Down to earth
Keep 'em falling when I know it hurts
Going faster than a million miles an hour
Trying to catch my breath some way, somehow

She smiles at what I'm doing. I continue.

Down to earth
It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns
Stuck in motion, but the wheels keep spinning 'round
Moving in reverse with no way out

And now I'm one step closer to being
Two steps far from you
And everybody wants you
Everybody wants you

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah

How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity

Eyes can't shine
Unless there's something burning bright behind
Since you went away, there's nothing left in mine
I feel myself running out of time

And now I'm one step closer to being
Two steps far from you
And everybody wants you
Everybody wants you

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah

How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity
Infinity, infinity

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah

How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah

Infinity

She drifts off to sleep with the last lyric.

Philophobia||hsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara