On The Road Again

NOVEMBER

Harry's Pov

"Here's to One Direction." I say and the boys repeat as they raise their glasses full of champagne.

"I'm so happy the hiatus is finally over!" Niall jumps around making everyone laugh.

"Me too mate, I've missed all of you so much." Louis says making eye contact with me.

"Aw" I pull all of them into a group hug. "Ready for the surprise?" They all shake their hands.

We all take out our phones to tweet the Infinity Music Video with the caption 'We're back.' "Three. Two. One." Post.

In a matter of seconds our twitter notifications are blowing with tweets mostly containing three types of fans. First; yes! finally, i told you it wasn't the end. Second; my boys are back and I couldn't be happier. And third; FUCKKKKKKAGDHJANXHSJSNDHSJSJJS.

We immediately film a quick video for the fans. "Hey guys, we are One Direction and we're back! We're back to continue our journey with you guys. Hope to see you all on the 'Made In The A.M' tour. The tickets are on sale now!"

It takes no more than five minutes for all the shows to sell out.

DECEMBER 1

"Thank you London for the best concert ever! We're so happy we could persuade Niall to choose England to be our first stop in the MITAM tour. We missed you so much. We'll see you again soon, promise." with that the first show of the MITAM World Tour ended.

"Great show boys." Liam motivates us. "I've missed performing with you so much." We all pull into a group hug. It's just the first stop. "49 to go." I say looking at the lads.

We go on the bus to head to our second stop with no break and I fell asleep immediately.

DECEMBER20

My phone rings. Bella. Shit, I haven't called her in five days. I text her a quick 'I'll call you later, I'm in rehearsal.' and turn my phone off.

It's now the end of our show in Norway. I go to the bus to change and find a couple texts from Bella. 'Hey, you haven't called me back?' Fuck. Not again, I keep on forgetting.

I call her. "Hey Bells." "Hey Harry. How was the show?" "Really good, I missed being on tour." She sighs. "And I missed you." She mumbles under her breath causing me to sighs as well.

"At least you're gonna come home for Christmas right? We can spend a couple days together." her voice is full of hope. "Baby—" "You're not?" this time her voice full of hurt. "I'm gonna be on tour." She doesn't answer but I hear her sniff.

"I-I have to go Harry." "Bells—" "What?" she snaps. "I-I love you?" She scoffs quietly. "Yeah yeah I love you too." She hangs up.

"Ugh." I scream in my pillow. "You okay buddy?" Louis comes. "Yeah, it's just Bella." "Talk to me Haz, what's wrong?" I sigh looking at Louis and motion him to sit in front of me.

"It's just I missed her but as we're on tour I can't see her much. And now she said at least you're gonna be together on Christmas for a couple of days. But when I told her I wasn't gonna come for Christmas she started crying."

"It hurts not seeing her but it hurts even more when I know I'm the reason she's hurting." A single tear rolls down my cheek. "Come here." Louis opens his arms and I hug him tightly. "Thank you Lou, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I'm always here. And, you'll see her as soon as the tour ends. Now sleep, we have a show tomorrow."

That night I dream of Bella.

***

December 31

"Come on Harry it's our only free night." the boys beg me. "Alright." I say as they drag me into the bar.

After an hour full of drinks I feel the whiskey in my blood and I go to the dance floor.

I start dancing senseless, a girl comes up and starts to sway her hips against my crotch. I don't care with the alcohol running in my blood. I place my hands on her hips pulling her hips toward me.

I haven't been with someone since Bella. For a month and I've been aching so much.

She smirks as she sees my bulge, she turns around placing her head in my neck. I make eye contact with Louis just before I feel my eyes close with her lips sucking on my neck.

I want to stop her. As much as I'm aching for it right now, I want to stop her. I respect Bella too much. But the alcohol in my veins nor the pleasure will let me pull away.

She kisses my jawline and I moan against her. Just as her hands reach my pants and her lips are about to touch my lips someone pulls her away. Louis.

"What the fuck Harry?" I sober up a bit with his loud voice. "I-I'm leaving." Louis stops me once we are outside.

"Harry?" he says waiting for an explanation. "I-I couldn't stop myself. Louis I haven't touched someone in a month." "Yes and that's gonna stay like that until the tour is over. And, you're calling Bella right now to tell her."

I've never seen Louis so mad. I nod and take out my phone.

She opens at the first ring.

"Harry, I was about to call you. I have to talk to you about something." "First me. I did something."