Hold My Hand

Harry's Pov

I didn't know what love was until you,
Oh boy one look in your green eyes makes me go wild,
You are the one always and forever.

As the song finishes I can't take my eyes off of her. The way she sings, it mesmerized me. Her words held so much meaning and I could understand it through her voice.

And the lyrics. They hit me hard. Made me realize and remember things from that day.

We stare at each other in shock for about a minute. When I shake the shock off I smile at her.

She takes a bow before leaving the stage. I go backstage, hoping to talk to her as she is the only familiar face in here.

All these people I know from the industry but there are only a couple people I know in person. And those people including Simon are already drunk.

Just when I think she left, I see those light brown eyes. Her eyes.

Bella's Pov

I go off the stage and look around to find him.

Finally I meet a pair of green eyes. The eyes that made me mess my lyrics up. His eyes.

"Hey! Long time no see Styles?" I giggle. We couldn't stay apart more than five days.

"Oh yea? I didn't know you could sing." He says raising one eyebrow.

"Well now you know."

"Tell me, what else don't I know about you." He smirks.

He smirks. Those dimples.

"Five days ago you were saying all kinds of mean stuff to me, and now you want to get to know me?" I chuckle.

"Well that was five days ago. Give me another chance. I'm not that of an ass trust me."

I smile at him and he smiles back. "Sure."

"So tell me about you."

"I'm 20 and I'm from London. I used to live with my mum and dad but now I have my own apartment. I don't have any siblings. I don't go to college, I sing in clubs and earn money from there. And I recently started writing my own songs. That is basically the story of my life. Now your turn."

My grin turns into a full smile when I look into his eyes. He starts to tell me about his life and I get lost in his eyes.

"I'm 24 and from Redditch. I also used to live with my mum and sister but I got myself a new house when I started touring with the band and stuff. I just finished my first tour and I have a month long break before I start working on my second album."

Honestly he's living the life.

We talk non stop for almost 2 hours. It's about 12 when everyone except us is drunk and it's starting to become too loud for me to bear in here.

I move uncomfortably trying to reduce the noise.

He notices and looks around. Before leaving me alone he sticks out one finger telling me he'll be back in a minute.

He talks to Simon and returns.

"Do you wanna leave? It's starting to get loud and annoying in here. I can take you to my house and we can like.. hang out?"

His words take me by surprise. I quickly pick myself up.

"Yes, I'd love to."

Harry's Pov

I can feel my face lighting up when she accepts my offer. I push the door to the exit open.

The bright light of paparazzi's cameras hurts my eyes. A crowd of fans/paparazzis stick their hands out.

And then it hits me. Bella. She has never been mobbed.

I turn around to see her beautiful eyes fill with terror.

I walk back to her and whisper. "I'm here, hold my hand."

She does so.

I wrap my free arm around her trying to keep her secure.

It takes a few seconds before I see my familiar black car. I help her way in the car and then get in.

The drive to my house is silent. When I arrive in the familiar street, I park and get out of the car.

I open her door as well. She thanks me quietly.

Just as I'm about to open the door she stops me.

"Thank you."

I look at her eyes. She smiles.

"For the door, of course." I chuckle.

"No.. for the paparazzi and fan thing. You still did it when you know there may be rumors."

Her answer takes me by surprise.

"Oh always love, your health is more important than all those rumors."

I push the door open and lead her way.

We sit on the couch and talk for a long while until I notice she's struggling to keep her eyes open.

Before I can say anything, she's asleep.

I carry her to my bedroom. Her red dress seems uncomfortable. I take it off and go to my closet to get a plain white tshirt.

I dress her and lay her on top of the bed.

I take one last look at her and whisper.

"oh the things you make me feel."