Goodnight Kisses

Harry's Pov

"Hey beautiful. No need to change, I already planned something for today." I look at the time, it's 1pm.

She smiles. "And what's that?"

I can't help but smile. "Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and then see what we find? But I already have some so we can just watch them as well."

I bring up the basket full of chips I prepared for today.

"So I choose a couple of movies tell me if you don't want any of them. Love Actually, The Notebook and Titanic."

"My favorite ever three movies!" she basically screams. "Mine too! Let's start with Love Actually?"

We're halfway in the movie. "Hey open your arms." "What why?" I ask. "I'm gonna lean on you?" "Oh."

I do what I'm told. She leans onto my chest and I put my arm around her.

"You would actually make a really good boyfriend."

I chuckle uncontrollably. Why does she keep opening the 'boyfriend' conversations. We're only fake dating.

We watch the rest of the movie in silence.

The end credits start to roll and she gets up.

"I'm so ready for Christmas now." "Me too to be honest."

Since Bella was on me for about an hour it's so hot in here.

"Would you be uncomfortable if I took of my shirt?" I ask. She shakes her head. "No, not at all."

I take of my shirt and open The Notebook.

"My time to cuddle" Isay and lean on her shoulder.

Shit the part is coming. By the part I mean Noah and Allie's first time. I move uncomfortably prevent her from seeing it. I feel my pants tighten.

Just then she puts her hand in my hair and starts to play with it. It's a bad habit of mine to get turned on when someone plays with my hair. I can't help but sigh at her action. I feel my pants tighten even more.

When it reaches the level I excuse myself for a bit. As I come back I can tell, from the smirk on her face, that she understood. I feel the heat on my cheeks.

"And lastly, Titanic. First of all Bella let me say, I only finished this movie once because I fell asleep from crying the other nine times."

"Aw Haz gets emotional watching their love story? Cutie."

"Shut up." I half giggle. It's already 9pm

*titanic spoiler starts now*

First first half of the movie is alright, but as the second part I can't hold back my tears. I start sobbing as Jack and Rose get separated.

I lean onto her and cry even more. She runs her hand through my hair trying to settle me.

And as I see Jack sinking I'm about to fall asleep with red fluffy eyes.

*titanic spoiler ends*

I feel my eyes getting heavier so I close them. I can hear everything but I don't have the strength to open my eyes.

I feel her laying me down on the couch and whisper words that make me speechless.

"Goodnight baby... if only this was real."

She kisses the corner of my lip and gets up.

I slowly sink into sleep.

"I'm sorry Harry. I love you more than anything but life is just too painful. I can't bear this anymore. I can't bear living when you are not. Love requires two people, without you I'm lost. I'm so sorry I tried to be strong but not anymore. I'm gonna see you soon."

She takes the knife. I try to stop her. I shout but I'm like a ghost. She can't see or hear me. She takes a deep breath and stabs the knife right into her stomach.

"No!" I scream but no use.

And the last thing she says before her eyes close forever is; It's okay harry, everything is going to be alright. I'm here.

No! I wake up in sweat. The same dream again. It can only mean one thing.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face. I need to calm down. I head to my balcony, and lay down looking at the stars.

"This can only mean I'm acting too close towards her. No, I promised myself no strings attached. I learned from the hard way what a stupid thing love is. This is just for publicity and I won't see her again after twenty days. I don't know why she half-kissed me or said that she wished this was real but it won't matter if I don't act the same way towards her." I take a deep breath after talking to myself.

Even if I don't want to admit as I'm sure not to repeat my fathers mistakes,

and even if I'm not going to do anything about it,

I know deep down inside,

I don't look at her as just a friend or someone I like because,

I love her.

————————————

hey do you all ship them?

btw my best friend @littleworldoffandoms ' book instagram hit 100k! im proud of you and love you L.