Party

-5 days later-

Harry's Pov

After a day of picnic with my family I head home, my minds set up on a long shower.

I haven't spoken to Simon since the 'date', which didn't go so well.

As soon as I'm home, I get out of my black ripped jeans and feather patterned shirt, which shows my chest.

I begin to feel relieved when the water starts to hit my bare skin and my black ink.

Bella's Pov

After a long day of rehearsals I head home to get ready.

Today is the big day.

After the day of the 'date' Simon called me to offer me another job, which thankfully doesn't include relationships.

Today Simon and some other big people from the industry are throwing a big party. He offered me to sing from 9pm to 10pm for 300£. That rich British.

My dress is red, short dress and has cleavage. I'm not used to cleavage but this job might be my turning point so. Also the back is fully exposed until my waist.

I get into a long hot shower to start of my getting ready routine.

Harry's Pov

I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around my naked body.

Before I can start dressing up I get a call. From Simon. Great, after almost a week of relieve I thought everything was cool. I take a deep breathe and answer his call.

H-Hey Simon, what do I owe this pleasuring call to?
S-Hey, we haven't talked about the date yet but I've decided it's no big deal. Because I've come to you with another offer.
H-What? No big deal?
S-Yeah, hear me out now.
H-Spill.
S-So today I'm organizing a party. I invited some really big people from the industry. I want you to come.
H-Let me finish. And find someone to date? No thanks.
S-No I don't want you to date anyone. Maybe this party will be enough to bring you back to the media. Give me a chance?
H-Yeah why not.

I start to wear something casual, I wear once again my black ripped jeans but this time I combine them with a red black buttoned up shirt. I button it until my chest, my butterfly tattoo visible.

When I'm done I head out.

Bella's Pov

I get dressed and straighten my hair.

When I'm done I head out.

-15 minutes later, it's 8.30-

Harry's Pov

I'm here. At the part with many people from the industry and of course my favorite people on earth, the paparazzi.

They say there is a special guest, a talented but not very known singer. She's gonna go on stage in 30.

Bella's Pov

I'm backstage waiting obnoxiously. The woman which I think only makes people more anxious comes in and tells me I'm out now.

I get out on stage. It's weird to be in front of all these professionals. I start to sing my first song. Throughout the song I feel relieved. I take a breath and continue singing more confidentially.

I have a paragraph left when I see the familiar green eyes. The green eyes that makes me feel all kinds of emotions.

I didn't know what love was until you,
Oh boy one look in your green eyes makes me go wild,
You are the one always and forever.

When I'm done with the song I see his green eyes hold the same shocked emotion as me.

And it hits me just then that I messed up on the lyrics, it was blue eyes but my heart made me say green.

————————————
authors notes

1-from now on im gonna either put pictures of harry or video suggestions from youtube about harry and his album like this. which one would you wanna see more of?

2-some of you might know but What Makes You Beautiful needs 45 million more views to reach 1 Billion and most of us think that the mv should hit 1B before 23 July, which is their 8th year anniversary. So if you'd like to help try to watch the video as much as you can everyday. You can open it or just leave it opened and do other stuff but just try to view the video as much as you can. the boys deserve it. love you x.