Chapter 6

*~* Hey guys XD Sorry, I would have updated earlier, but here where I live, we were suppose to get a tornado and my power went out... Sucky power! Also, shoutout to Dreamers_Forever!!!! I finally put in their idea. So very sorry 'bout that :S ENJOY my cupcakes XD *~*

Rushing to my cell, I dial 911. Just as I get connected, it dies. Sucky iPhone battery! I go through the house, trying to find a home phone. After ten minutes of trying to find a phone (I know, I know. Why can't she take Glutamine's? Well, let's just pretend they're all dead. STUPID IPHONE BATTERY!!!!), I just remember they got rid of their home phone a few months ago. Stupid me!

Just as I face palm, I hear yelling out side. I go to a window, and I see a neighbor yelling to a shadowy figure that's running into the woods. Maybe that's the killer!

I run as fast as I can to the man who's yelling. I see he's trying to keep his dog from attacking the figure.

"H-hello, sir?" I say, tapping his shoulder. When the man turns around, I see it's actually a woman. Whoops... "Sir!? I am no sir!" she yells over the barking dog. "I'm so sorry," I apologize. "What do you want?" she sighs.

I try to think of the best words to say. "Um..." "Come on, spit it out!" "Well... you see... you're neighbors have been... murdered..." I slowly get out. The woman pauses for a moment. A long silence went between us.

Suddenly, she grabbed my arm with her free hand, and took me inside her house. She leads me to a table, and gets a phone. She then dials a number, and asks me what happened. I told her everything that happened. From when no one answered the door, to when I heard the yelling. Then, she hangs up.

The woman sets the phone down, and looks at me with a warm smile. "Ruko." "What?" I ask. "My name's Ruko, and this is my dog, Rook." "Oh, sorry. I'm Colakai. Cola or Kai for short." Ruko nods her head. In the distance, I hear sirens coming.

"Hey, Ruko?" my voice cracks a little. "Yes?" "What did that person look like that you were yelling at, earlier?" I tilt my head in curiosity. She looks up like she's thinking. "Let's see... It looked like a male about your height. Blond hair in a ponytail, blue eyes. He was wearing a yellow shirt. Sound like anyone you know?" Yes, it does sound like someone I know.

Instead of answering her question, I run out the door, heading for the forest. I hear Ruko yelling my name from her house. I have to get to Len before the police do. I want to know, why did he kill my date? Was the way he was acting earlier have to do with this?

In the distance, I hear people yelling at me to stop. They probably think I'm the one who killed Glutamine and his family. I would never do that, though. I knew him ever since the first day of Kindergarten.

I stop and look back, not being able to tell where I came from. I don't care if I'm lost, I just want to find Len. I must find him before anyone else does. Especially the police.

Walking further into the woods, I yell out his name. "Len! Len? Where are you!?"

*~* I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm still looking for more ideas for the future chapters! Remember, I will give you credit if you do. So, you can decide what will happen to Cola and Len. Will she die, or will he get caught? As Ven has always said, "The world may never know!" *~*

•VOTE, COMMENT er FOLLOW please•