Chapter 9

*~* My update today, mah cupcakes! YAY!!! Also, another shoutout to awesome Dreamers_Forever!!! thanks for the ideas!!!! :3 *~*

I opens my eyes. Where am I, and why does my back hurt? I sit up on a cold, hard mattress. Looking around, there's a toilet in the corner of the room and bars across the window. Wait... don't tell me I'm in jail! This can't be!

I drop to my knees, and scream dramatically. One reason I made it into Vocaloid High. A prison guard comes up and hits the metal bars that they call 'doors'. "Shut up, shrimp!" "I'm not a shrimp! I'm fun sized..." I snap back.

He walks away, then comes back with a white tank top and an orange jump suit thingy. "Change!" he throws them at me. "Change!" I mock back. He glares at me, then turns away.

I sigh, turning away from the door to change. When I'm done, the guard returns. "Hand 'em over." "Yes, mother," I say like an innocent child. He snatches my clothes away from me.

(TIME-SKIP TO NOON)

The 'door' on my cell slides open, and a different guard comes in with hand cuffs. "Where are you taking me, and who are you?" I ask, as he puts the hand cuffs on me. "I'm taking you, Miss, to the Prison Hall to get some lunch. I'm your part time 'helper,'" he answers swiftly. "Helper? I don't need help!" I struggle to get away. "Hey, ether it's me, or 'Mister Bad Cop,'" he chuckles. I roll my eyes. Please, none of this 'Good Cop, Bad Cop' crap.

We walk out of my cell. I see other prisoners, but they aren't being escorted. "Um... Mister..." "Please, Sinji is fine," he chuckles. "Okay... Mister Sinji, why are they-" "Not being escorted?" I nod. It feels like he can read my mind... "Well, you see, Missy, they don't trust you and your friend." Oh... I see...

As he takes me to the Hall, the others grin at me. What's their problem? They whisper to each other like it's a bad thing.

He seats me at an empty table, and one prisoner brings me food. I lift an eyebrow and stare at it. "It's chili and hot sushi," Mister Sinji says, reading my mind again. It looks rotten. "You'll get used to it," the prisoner didn't leave. He's sitting next to me, eating his own crud. I feel myself gag.

Yelling comes from the other side of the Hall. I turn to see what's going on. Walking in, is Len, with the biggest psycho grin, and four guards around him. Prisoners yell at him, saying nasty things. "What's going on?" I'm a VERY clueless person.