Chapter 1

"Raichu!" Greninja yelled when he spotted the small electric rodent. Their whole group was their, Raichu, Luxray, Lucario, Gardevoir, Sylveon, and Arcanine. Of course, they were all chatting up what they wanted to do in the city, more specifically, the carnival that was going to happen.

Secretly, Greninja wanted wanted to take Braixen to it as a "romantic date". Of course, he didn't say anything.

Greninja and Braixen saluted everyone as they approached the group. "Who's going to sign-up this year?" Arcanine asked. "'Cause I am." Greninja, Luxray, Lucario and Raichu all said were fighting this year, the other three girls were performers so they weren't going to fight anytime soon. They all walked toward the bus stop nearby, which this year, they were going to take a coach bus.

"Me and Gardevoir said we were sitting together already what about you guys?" Lucario asked. Luxray and Arcanine paired up. "Greninja, you and me?" Raichu asked excited. He seemed pumped for the League. Greninja looked over at Braixen, who was talking to Sylveon. "But, nevermind. Yea, you and me." He smiled while nodding. 

The bus arrived a few minutes later. The group of friends all ran to the back of the bus, their favorite spot. Near the bathroom and far away from the driver. Greninja and Raichu sat in the second to last row while Braixen and Sylveon sat in front of them. Lucario and Gardevoir sat in the same aisle as Braixen and Sylveon. Luxray and Arcanine sat behind Lucario and Gardevoir.

The bus started and were soon on their way to the Pokemon League.