Chapter 6

Braixen nodded. "Y-yea. We did." Their friends all of the sudden had concerned looks. "We were there. Me and Greninja."

Then she was spammed with a lot of questions from her peers. And of course, made it her duty to answer as many as she can.

She heard the bathroom door open upstairs and politely told them to wait a minute and left the conversation. Braixen, tiredly, walked up the stairs. "Greninja, are you done?" She asked. "Yea. I am." Braixen walked into her room and saw Greninja, who was sitting at the edge of Braixen's bed, his hands together and interlocked. "It was another Red-Eye attack..." He muttered. "I-It was? How do you know?" She asked a bit scared. He shrugged, "When we were on the Ferris wheel, I caught a glimpse of the Typhlosion acting...suspicious. Like it couldn't stand still for even a second and was holding his/her head as if it was hurting or going insane." At this point Greninja had noticed Braixen sit down next to him, anxious and fear were in her face. Greninja put his hand on her's and reassuringly said: "Don't worry. We'll be okay." Braixen gave a nervous smile, not totally convinced. They stayed silent for a minute or two.

"Give me a second." Braixen said, breaking the silence. She quickly came back with one or two medical supplies in her hands. "Where is the biggest burn?" She asked. Greninja looked down at his leg, "On my leg, it had a giant burn and it really stings." He was right. He had a huge burnt mark on the bag of his leg. "How come you don't say anything?" Braixen asked Greninja, applying the cream on the burnt area. Once again, Greninja shrugged. Braixen shook her head slowly as she applied the bandage. "Am I going to live, Doctor Braixen? Will I be okay?" Greninja, joking, said in an overreacting voice. He even posed in a way that he's about to faint. Braixen laughed in response. "He always knows how to cheer me up..." Braixen thought to herself. "Don't worry Greninja, you're going to live." "Yessss!" He exclaimed as he jumped up from the bed and immediately said, "Ow. My leg. It still stings."

-LATER-

They met with everyone else down at the living room and they talked for a bit. Greninja told everyone what happened and what he thought of during the fire and attack. It was indeed an intriguing tale, as if it was a legend passed down by your grandpa or something. Soon, everyone started going to their "rooms" for the two nights they were staying. Braixen was taking a shower, a long one anyways. "No surprise." He chuckled to himself.

Greninja was feeling like something was off, as if something didn't feel right... A.N: *cough* foreshadowing *cough*

He shrugged it off, "I have to concentrate on the Pokémon League after all!" The real tournament didn't start until 4 days from now. However, the Pokémon who organized the tournament let the stadium open if they ever wanted to spar against an opponent in the league of their choice. For three days anyways. Tomorrow (Friday), Saturday and Sunday.

When they were talking downstairs, the group had all agreed to stay until the tournament ended, for two weeks. Braixen asked her parents if they could and they said yea, but they're going to have to pay and stay at a hotel for a day or two.

Greninja clenched his hands into fists and thought: "I'm ready to handle anything in my way."