Chapter 14

Braixen just stared at him without saying anything. What could she even say? "Braixen, listen to me please." Greninja said. "I'm...listening." Braixen responded. She didn't feel like talking to him, yet something was stopping her from doing so.

"I-I didn't cheat on you. I swear to Arceus." His voice was shaky. "I love you too much. And I know you know that. So please, please believe me." Braixen voice started to stutter as she was on the verge of crying. "I-I'm sorry. But, I-I don't b-believe you..." Braixen managed to say as she wiped away the tears.

Greninja stood up in front of her, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to Greninja. Then he just, kissed her on the lips. This kiss felt like the most meaningful one ever, like he meant it.

Greninja felt a weird aura after the kiss, like something...broke. Braixen's eyes for a split second had swirls, the sign of hypnosis, and disappeared. She blinked once again like she snapped back into her own control over her brain and thoughts. She blinked, and, while still crying, kissed Greninja once again, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"I forgive you Greninja..." She whispered to him as she broke off the kiss. "I can tell you meant it."

AUTHORS NOTE: Ik it's hard to believe a relationship was fixed this easily, but I wanted to get to the BIG part of the story, soooo yea.