Chapter 10

Braixen had felt like her whole world was torn apart. She didn't know what to do, how could Greninja do this to her? Her heart was racing, tears were flowing down her face, her body was trembling, and her mind was filled with thoughts. Do only thing she could've done is to, well...run away.

Braixen ran out of the stadium, completely shocked and broken. "W-where am I even going?" Braixen thought to herself as she stood in the middle of a sidewalk with tears still flowing down her face. She didn't want to go to the house since she didn't want to risk bumping into her friends and having to explain why she's crying. "I'll *sniff* I'll just go to the park and try to relax..." Braixen whispered to herself.

Memories entered into Braixen's mind with Greninja, not helping her with her feelings. She was always there for her, and cared for her, so why did he cause this much pain to her? A lot of questions were entering and leaving her mind as she made her way to the local park, trying to hide her face from the public as much as possible. Luckily, she knew a spot that was lonely and private that other Pokémon don't know about.

It was a small pond surrounded by a forest, deep in the park where no one really bothered to go.

The perfect spot.

Braixen sat there, thinking about her situation, her face buried in her knees.

"What should I do know?"