Chapter 16

Greninja took a deep breath the morning he woke up. He was nervous, of course. But they were mixed feelings, excited, happiness, anxious, and so on. He was awfully happy that he and Braixen were back together and was pretty sure she was too.

Without wanting to, they had fallen asleep on the couch after their "moment" and woke up with Braixen snuggling against him with a smile on her face. "Things are looking up." Greninja thought to himself as he stared at the sleeping Braixen against him. The frog Pokémon checked his Pokedex and read the time which was 7:00 o'clock.

Greninja, of course, didn't want to wake her up, so he tried to not move for a bit to make Braixen comfortable. "Oh crap, I need to sneeze!" He thought to himself. He tried to hold it back, not wanting to wake his love up, but it was no use.

He sneezed.

Braixen, opened an eye, looking around where she was, before turning around to face Greninja's chest. "Good morning," she whispered as she gave a small kiss on his cheek. "Good morning," Greninja smiled kissing her back. "You nervous?" Braixen asked as she continued to snuggle into Greninja. "A bit, not really though." Greninja replied knowing what she meant. "I should go get ready,"

Greninja got up and went to wake up Raichu, Lucario and Arcanine. After all they were supposed to meet up with the other fighters at the arena at 8:00.

A.N. Sorry about the uploading, been real busy with homework, I'm trying my best to upload but all you guys will be receiving are shorter chapters. Unless you want longer chapters but have to wait longer.