Chapter 7

The next morning, once everyone had woken up, they ate breakfast and decided to stay at home instead of going out for today. Greninja on the other hand didn't want to stay and wanted to check out the stadium and get to know the other fighters. "Dude, you need to know how to relax a bit. You can't go one week without fighting." Luxray said through his loud chewing at breakfast. "So? Nothing wrong with that." Greninja said, a bit meaner than he meant. He took a deep breath. "Y'know what? I ain't going to argue." Said Greninja. "Are you sure? I mean we're all going to hang out and watch a good movie here." Sylveon added. "No thank you. No offense to anyone. It's just that all of you know how important the Pokémon League is to me, right?" They all nodded. "It's not that I don't want to hang out with you guys, by the way."

Greninja finished his breakfast and went ahead to the stadium, which was viewable from Braixen's parent's house. He walked on over to the stadium before stopping at a convenience store and buying a drink and snack. It was perfect weather to train in. It wasn't boiling hot nor freezing cold, the two most common weathers in where they live.

The frog Pokémon eventually made it to the entrance to the battlefield. A few security guards and janitors were there, but didn't call him out or anything. "I guess they know I'm a fighter training here." He thought as he entered the small room before you entered before the main field. It was just a small prep room, to prepare yourself before you fight. "I guess no one is here after all...." Greninja muttered. He turned around, bumping into another Pokémon and knocking her down.

"Hey, sorry about that." He chuckled extending his arm, to what seemed like the Pokémon Absol. She took his hand and helped herself up. "It's okay. Thanks by the way." She said giving a warming smile. "I'm Absol, by the way. But you call me Marie." He nodded. "Well, I'm just Greninja..." She gave a small laugh. "Hey, how about we fight for a bit? I was about to leave since I thought no one else was here." Greninja agreed. "I'm totally down."

It was fun. Greninja and Marie (Absol) has a lot of common. Greninja gave her fighting tips while helping her with some techniques. They both decided to hang out for the rest of the day after fighting until dusk.

"Hey Braixen?" Greninja asked as he entered the house after saying bye to Absol. He checked the 10:00 PM, late. "I probably had her worried!"  He thought to himself as he rushed to Braixen's room. He opened the door to the room silently and slowly, not trying to wake her up. There she was, sleeping peacefully. "I don't know wether or not to find it insulting or not if she didn't worry" Greninja thought amusingly, "I'm glad she didn't feel worried, but at  the same time it's like she doesn't care if I'm safe or not..." He didn't think much of it and went to take a shower. Greninja got out and changed, followed by lying down next to Braixen in bed.

As if she knew he was there, she turned to face him and wrapped an arm around his side. Greninja mimicked her action back. Greninja stares at her face, which had a smile. "Are you awake?" He whispered. Braixen laughed softly. "Yea, I am. How could I not with a lot of noise from the shower." She smiled, giving Greninja a kiss on the cheek. Greninja lightened up, he felt better than he was already. "Where were you all day?" She asked as she snuggled against his neck. "I was worried." Braixen added. "I was hanging out with a new friend I made..." Greninja replied. "Who?" The fox asked once more. "Absol or "Marie" as she's called." She seemed to have a suspicious look on her face, jealousy. A sly smile came to Greninja's face. "But don't worry about her, she's just a friend." Which she was. "Oh ok. Goodnight Greninja, love you." She said before falling asleep too. "Goodnight Braixen, I love you too."