Chapter 11

Greninja didn't talk much on their way back home. And Absol understands why, she didn't bother and try to talk to him. Absol took a quick peak at his expression and he looked....depressed. "Wow. He must really care about her..." Absol said in her thoughts. It was getting late and they had been searching for hours with no luck. "Hey Greninja? It's getting late, I'm heading home...You'll be okay on your own?" Absol asked. He nodded in response. "Yea, I'll be fine...Don't worry about me. I'll try finding her on my own." Absol nodded and walked ahead of Greninja before stopping to his voice.

"Hey, Absol? Thanks for helping me out with this."

Absol gave him a warming smile and simply responded, "No problem. Anytime." Before walking away.

"Well, on my own I guess..." Greninja, knowing Braixen, loves to hide in isolated places. She would often hide away if they ever got in an intense argument or fight to calm down a bit. "There ain't a lot of isolated places here.... So maybe she's....!" Greninja turned around in the direction of the park.

He searched for her in the main part where everyone was, and she wasn't there. Greninja went deeper into the woods, before checking to make sure no one was staring at him or following him.

It took him a good 15 minutes searching through the small forest, before meeting a small pond and seeing what he was looking for-

Braixen.