Roommates?

Im on my way and I have something to talk to you about-Me

Okay queen-Shane

I arrived at Shane's house about ten minutes after texting him. I didn't even knock.

"So last night I had a-" my sentence cut off as I saw Aaron sitting on the couch with Shane and Garrett.

Quickly I was smothered in hugs by Garrett and Shane, but my gaze was on Aaron with wide eyes.

"This is my cameraman, Andrew" Shane smiled and gestured towards the redhead.

Andrew! That sounds more right than Aaron.

"It's...a pleasure to meet you.." I stuck my hand out, Andrew shook it lightly, probably just as shocked as I was.

"God, June, how did you get all of those hickies?!" Garrett squealed and pointed at me neck, Shane gasped and I quickly dropped Andrew's hand.

"I.. uh.. I went to a party last night and..uh..had my first one night stand" Shane's hand flew over his mouth and Garrett jumped up and down.

"Spill the tea!" Shane pulled me onto the couch, coincidentally next to Andrew.

"Was he cute??" Garrett asked in wonderment, my face quickly turned tomato

"I..mean..yeah..he had uh..black hair I think.." my voice sounded foreign, I never got this awkward, ever. I am a fucking model. Like a literal magazine model. I shouldn't be this uncomfortable.

"Oooh! Tall dark and handsome! Was the sex good?" Shane prodded

"I don't really..want to talk about it" I shook my head, trying desperately to think of a way to get away.

"Then it was bad! Oh my God did he finish in you?!" Shane screamed.

"NO!" Dear lord my face was so red "at least.. I don't think so.. I hope not" just then my phone rang

Saved by the bell I thought as I stepped away and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I answered, my annoying manager Tiffany was on the other end.

"Have you found a roommate? We need to get some of that house rented out and fast" I could hear her filing her annoyingly long stiletto nails.

"No. Tiffany I've been back for less than a day" Shane looked at me confused, I just rolled my eyes in response

"Get it done, Juniper. Get it done. You have a shoot with Vogue very soon and we need new stories" hearing her voice made me want to crawl out of my skin and slit my own throat.

As soon as I opened my mouth to speak she hung up.

"She gets on my nerves" I protested, rolling my eyes again, it's like a natural response with her I swear.

"Confused. Fill in" Garrett said while sipping his Starbucks

"First you're so gay. Second that was my manager. I'm supposed to get a roommate because I'm gonna be on Vogue again and we need a story or whatever. She says I'm lonely"

"Well I mean, you just had your first one night stand last night and you're what, 23?" Shane asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Wait Andrew" Garrett started, looking past Shane to Andrew who was on his phone "aren't you looking for a place?" Andrew looked up at me and then to Garrett.

"Oh I wouldn't want to intrude. I mean...Vogue.. that's a pretty big deal. Me being there would just be a hassel I'm sure"

"Wait yeah" Shane clapped and stood oh god here he goes "June has loads of room at her place. Honestly my house looks like a trailer compared to hers. Andrew could stay there, that gives them time to get acquainted, it gets your manager off of your back, and it gives Andrew a place to live"

I don't want to be mean and turn him down. But really...being in the same house with my first ever one night stand is.. awkward and panic inducing.

"Yeah! Sure. It's a win all around" I mentally punched myself in the face after I said those words, Andrew looked at me with wide eyes, he wanted to punch me in the face too.

"Fuck it" Andrew sighed "will you guys come help me pack?" He said while looking over at Shane and Garrett.

"What are we doing?" Ryland asked while walking in with bags of Chipotle, a beautiful blonde girl trailing him.

"Juniper!!" Ryland yelled, running over to hug me, sporting a pair of Gucci slides "this is my sister, Morgan" he gestured to the girl behind him.

"We were gonna help Andrew move into June's house"Shane said while eating his Chipotle bowl.

"Ooh. Roommates. Living" Ryland summed up, as everyone was focused on their food Andrew and I made eye contact, for just a few seconds until I started scrolling through Twitter.

With Andrews boxes in the back of his car, I typed in the password to the gate, it swung open quickly and he followed me in and to the curved driveway.

It took a few trips to get all of his stuff inside but the elevator made it much easier.

"Alright" I started "this is your room. It overlooks the pool, it has a deep walk in closet and the bed is a California Queen. The attached bathroom is pretty standard, if you want to use mine just ask. If you want to paint, just ask" all of his stuff was in his room and his mouth was dragging the floor.

"I've..never been in a house this big"

"Come on, I'll show you around"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"That was the longest house tour ever" Andrew sighed while pulling out a barstool at the island counter.

"Now some rules" I sat directly across from him with a piece of paper, writing down each rule as I said it.

"I use the pool a lot, you can too but pool toys have to leave the pool. You can have people over, just give me a heads up first please. Please keep your side of the house clean. Rent is due monthly and I won't hound you about it, you just have to remember" I tapped the edge of my jaw with the pen "oh. If there is something in the fridge or pantry that you bought for you, write your name on it"

Andrew laughed just then.

"No. I'm serious" my face was completely blank "I will eat it"

I stayed at the counter and wrote down the gate passcode on a ripped off corner of the rules sheet. On my way to bed I slipped it under Andrew's door.

This is going to be very interesting. Living with my one night stand. Fun.