Speaking Of Vacation

Andrews P.O.V

That night I slept better than I ever had. Her head never moved from my chest and my arms never left her waist.

The next morning was just as fantastic. I laid in bed, holding her until she woke up. Messy hair and groggy voice.

"Good morning, Andrew" she had said to me while lifting her head up to look at me.

"Good morning, Juniper" I said while looking down at her "did you sleep well?" I asked while running my fingers through her hair.

"I did. You?" My response was a nod and we laid there for what felt like hours but what was probably 20 minutes.

The media had been all over her kidnapping and she had interviews back to back for news stations and tv shows. Magazines interviewed her. Paparazzi followed her to work, all trying to get the inside scoop (which had probably been gotten already).

When she came home each day, I had supper waiting, delivered by Blue Apron and hot for her. I never ate without her and we always shared storied of our day over dinner.

The dining room table was finally being used. It was nice. Her favorite, I found out, was chicken fajitas. Paparazzi knew where she lived now and often waited at the gate for her. They even had me answer questions (which I didn't do).

June was so stressed out and I felt awful that there wasn't more I could do. Until Sunday evening.

The sun was setting, casting a beautiful orange glow on everything. She had texted me, telling me she was on her way. The fajitas were almost ready when she came in, hair looking frizzier than when she left that morning, the dark circles under her eyes were evidence of the stress she was under.

"Hey babe" June yawned as she walked in, kissing me on the cheek and then oddly looking at the bath robe I was wearing "I'm loving the fashion statement here" she said while waving her finger at me.

"Go get yours on" I started to plate the fajitas "I got you a new one, it's on the bed"

When June came down the stairs I couldn't help but stare. She had put her hair in a messy bun, some baby hairs were falling out, the robe I had bought her was red and reached her knees, it was shiny from the silk and she just looked.. gorgeous.

"Stop staring.. you're making me blush.." June said while adjusting her glasses nervously and taking her plate from my hands.

While we were eating I was debating for the right time to tell her.

"Babe are you wearing clothes under that?" She asked while pointing at my robe

"Boxers. Why?"

"Damn, no reason" her smile made me laugh and I almost spit out my water.

"Are you wearing clothes under that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

"No. The silk feels really nice" when she answered I smiled wider and placed my hand over hers.

"Listen. You've been very stressed out and you need a break. So. We're going on a week long vacation!"

"Where are we going?!" She squealed

"Singapore!!" I threw my arms up and she smiled

"Singapore?! When?!"

"Tomorrow. I got it moved up a week" her face fell.

"You didn't h-"

"I know. But I did. Deal with it"

After supper I took her plate and put it in the dishwasher then lead her upstairs where a candle lit bath was drawn. June shamelessly disrobed in front of me and stepped into the bubble bath.

"Join me" she said, the tub was basically a hot tub it was so big, so I joined her and we sipped wine in a large bubble bath and share stories about embarrassing moments in our child hood.

The whole night was perfect.

Time skip

We arrived in Singapore and our breath was taken away. It was truly beautiful.

The hotel room is gorgeous, the staff was nice. I must admit, not a huge fan of the food.

Im sorry guys I'm just not feeling it and hopefully the next chapter will be longer and I'll go into detail about the trip. I was actually on vacation which is why I didn't post for such a long time. But at the moment I'm just not feeling creative ~❤️