Queen Mary Part 1

This is literally my favorite song, there's no point of it but I just need others to experience it. Actually. This is my new thing. All chapters will be accompanied by a song I really like for no reason~❤️

Junipers P.O.V

Andrew and I never discussed that night where he unknowingly admitted his feelings for me. He slept with me that night--not like that you nasties--we just cuddled and fell asleep like that. We woke up and I did my Playgirl shoot and everything was fine.

But later in the week we got a call from Shane telling us to come over and be camera ready. He wasn't kidding. As soon as we walked in, a camera was shoved in our faces.

"We can finally show our cameraman!!" Shane yelled after Garrett walked by, I was behind Andrew and as soon as the camera was on me I began posing.

"Ooh I love that" Shane laughed and zoomed in on my face.

Everyone apart from Andrew sat on the couch and Shane started talking.

"So Morgan loves ghosts and Garrett has something planned for us" Andrew turned the camera to Garrett.

"So.. we're going to arguably one of the most haunted ghost ships in the world. The Queen Mary!" Morgan's jaw dropped

"Now" Garrett continued "this place is ridiculously haunted"

He launched into a long winded description of the place, I couldn't help but yawn, history is just so boring.

"Wait what're we gonna do with the animals?" Shane asked

"Here's what I think" I spoke up for the first time "you guys take your pets to Ms. Teresa and I'll go to Target and get snacks to save time. I'll call when I'm done and we'll meet in the parking lot and go from there"

"Why don't we let her plan all the trips?" Shane asked

While they were calling Shane's mom I started walking to my car. When I got to the top of the driveway and my hand was perched in midair my phone started ringing in my pocket.

Ugh, Tiffany

"Hello?" I answered while sliding into my car

"I just got a call at the building from a Mr. Clark McNairy? He said he was a friend of yours?"

My entire body got cold, my fingers dug tightly into the steering wheel.

"No. No Tiffany don't speak to him. Don't. If he calls again tell him you'll call the police. I can't explain now, I'm going on a short holiday and I'll come straight there and explain everything. Tiffany do not interact with him"

As soon as I hung up I sent Garrett a text.

Garrett come here now. Tell Shane it's a Clark Kent situation-Me

When we all met, I was still pretty shaken about the whole Clark thing and we joked, calling him Clark Kent. Morgan and Andrew don't know and I'm hoping Ryland stays inside so the other two don't follow.

Shane and Garrett come walking out, Shane slides in the front seat and Garrett in the back.

"What? What's going on?" Shane asked, I turned so I could face them both, my eyes watered and my face was undoubtedly red.