One Night Stand

Juniper! -Gabbie

Gabbs!-Me

I heard you're back in town, I'm throwing a party tonight and you should be there!!-Gabbie

You know I will! What time?-Me

It starts at 7:00, no need to bring anything. It's at my place. I gotta go prep! Peace out hoe!-Gabbie

I had only been in town for a few hours but Gabbie knew, she's my best friend so of course I told her as soon as my feet hit U.S. soil. Well...U.S. concrete. Knowing me, I would probably end up at her place anyway.

It was 5:00 now so I only had a few hours to get ready, I suppose I could be a little late.

Oh how I missed my rain shower. It truly was fantastic. The doors were glass, one whole wall was glass (perks of living away from everyone) so I could see the beautiful view of the ever so busy Los Angeles below. The shower was complete with a steamer, 7 different pressure modes, as well as a speaker for music.

The entire house was custom built to my modifications, so every last detail was perfect. As for the shower in a physical sense, it was very large, taking up one whole wall of the bathroom. The floor and one real wall was made of pine wood.

Honestly the shower was my favorite part of the house.

Water fell on me in drops, dotting my shoulders and collarbone, dripping down my curves and lips as I pushed my hair back. The glass around me was fogging up quickly and I walked to the glass wall, looking down on L.A.

After my shower I wrapped a fluffy pink towel around myself and my hair, standing in front of the countertop sink while putting in my contacts in the mirror.

Then I left the bathroom and waltzed into my bedroom. Literally waltzed. It was spic and span just the way I left it a few months ago. Red and grey everywhere. Red and grey Chevron stripes covered my walls with white cursive quotes from my favorite celebrities written on. To the right of my California King sized bed was my walk in closet.

At the very back of the closet was an entire wall of mirror. From floor to ceiling. Clothes and shoes lined both walls leading to the mirror. A plush footstool sat perfectly in front of the mirror. I dropped my towel onto it and admired my back dimples and the way my back dipped in for my spine. Truly my body is gorgeous and I intended to show it off tonight.

So I settled on a maroon velvet dress that hugged my body. The back was lacey and open.  Then my vast amount of shoes, mostly Converse and Vans. Black heels seemed fitting enough. Back to the bathroom I went, leaning over the counter and applying a minimal amount of makeup.

Makeup was never my thing, so nude lipstick would be perfect. The very annoying chime of my phone was heard in my bedroom, after rubbing my lips together I went in there to see who it was.

You naughty girl! You're back in town? You have to come see me and Shane tomorrow!-Garrett

Of course babes! I have a party to go to but tell Shane I'll be there tomorrow!!-Me

The time now was just a hair past seven. My hair fell to my chin and was wavy, the red velvet dress hugged my body perfectly and my heels added height to my 5'3 self. My short ass.