Vogue

So I obviously couldn't use the Vogue label because copyright or trademark or whatever. So I improvised!

As I stepped into my kitchen my head started pounding. I just spent all day at my Vogue shoot, which means all day with Tiffany.

I was laying my head on my grabbing my leftover smoothie from the fridge.

"That's disgusting" Andrew said gesturing to my smoothie.

"Yeah it's pretty ass. But I have to keep my body the way it is or I lose my job" I sipped the very cold cucumber, spinach, kale, apple and lemon juice smoothie.

"No smoothie should be that shade of green" Andrew scrunched up his nose, I hoisted myself onto the island counter, my feet banging against the cabinets.

"Did you go to Shane's today?" I asked, still sipping my disgusting smoothie.

"Yeah. We were filming. His fanbase now knows what I look like"

"Wow aren't they unfortunate" Andrew laughed and cracked open his Coke.

The silence between us was comfortable. Not awkward like it had been the first few days. Andrew had been staying with my for about a week now and he was adjusted nicely I think. He's really cool and I never realized how lonely it gets around here.

There are still more rooms I could rent out, but right now, I'm perfectly fine with it being just Andrew and I. We haven't talked about the one night stand but I'm perfectly okay with that because I would be a blushing mess and he probably would too, so for that I'm grateful.

"Do you wanna drink and go swimming?" I abruptly asked, swimming alone also kind of sucks and drinking alone really sucks.

"I thought you'd never ask" Andrew laughed, showing those perfect teeth.

Not even a little bit gracefully, I jumped down from the counter and I walked up the stairs, Andrew almost always uses the elevator.

My bathing suits are at the very back of my closet, deciding which to wear is the hard part.

I settled on a white bikini, it's simple but because I detached the string and lost it, the string is teal. Then I grabbed a towel and headed down stairs, grabbing my bottle of Fireball from the alcohol cabinet (which was begging to be restocked).

Andrew was already out by the pool, rapping along with the song he put on some I decided to humor him. I set the Fireball on the ground and started clapping to the beat. He quickly turned around, his face turning red slowly.

"Come on Andrew pick it back up!" I was dancing now, and God knows I cannot dance, his face lit up and he kept rapping, doing little hand motions.

A smile spread across my face as I cracked open the bottle and took a long drink, warmth spreading through my body, cinnamon burning my throat. Andrew danced over to me and ended up behind me, taking the bottle from my hands as I backed up, my body against his, his arms came around my waist and we rapped and danced for what felt like a long time but was actually probably 3 minutes.

"Juniper" he whispered in my ear, my whole body got hot

"Andrew" I choked out, hating the sound of my voice

"Have fun" I hardly had time to be confused before he threw me in the pool.

When I surfaced he was laughing really hard, clutching his stomach.

"You're an ass, Andrew Siwicki" I growled with a smile, but he just kept laughing. Without second thought I grabbed his ankle and pulled him in.

He managed to keep the Fireball above water so I snatched it and took a long drink, setting it outside of the pool. Andrew surface and his white T-shirt was see through.

"Did you have fun, dear?" I asked in a condescending tone, Andrew glared at me and then pushed me under the water.

I opened my mouth and bubbles came out, when I got low enough I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled down, we both glared at each other under but I made a funny face and pushed off of him, swimming to the other side of the pool away from him.

We both came up for air, breathing hard.

"I'd like to make a truce!" Andrew yelled from the opposite side of the pool

"I don't trust you as far as I can see you, Siwicki!" I yelled back

"Luckily I'm in a white shirt so you can see me from pretty far away!" I glared, he had a point.

"Fine! Truce!" I yelled, leaning against the wall of the pool, taking deep breaths and looking at the beautiful orange pink of the sun setting sky.

"It's pretty isn't it" Andrew said from beside me and I nodded

"Yeah.. it's beautiful" when I looked at him he was already looking at me.

We swam until well past dark and drank nearly two bottles of fireball between us. But I just wasn't getting drunk. I was tipsy, sure, but nowhere near how I wanted to be.

The inside air was freezing, my laptop laid open on the counter and it had just stopped ringing when we came in, hurriedly I went over to call back.

"Hey, Shane. What's up?"

"Next month sometime, Garrett is taking us all on a trip if you'd like to go with us" he said, getting straight to the point, Andrew was somewhere in the living room poorly, drunkenly rapping to some song I didn't know.

"Yeah. Sounds fun. Andrew is wasted" I laughed and so did Shane

"What have you two been up to?" Shane asked raising his eyebrows, Ryland came into view, probably smelling the tea.

"We just got done swimming and drinking. I had a really long shoot today with Vogue and alcohol was much needed" I smiled and Rylands mouth opened.

"You're gonna be in Vogue?!" He yelled

"Yeah..oh right you were at Chipotle when I told everyone. Yeah I'm gonna be front cover or whatever and I'll have a column in there too"

"We have to get this edition!" Ryland said excitedly and Shane rolled his eyes, the smell of smoke drew my attention.

"Oh God I think he's using the fireplace. I have to go love you bye!" I shut the computer lid, probably too hard and rushed into the living room.

Andrew was sitting in front of the fireplace starring into it. Yeah I've had those nights, so drunk that you just stare into the bonfire, those are fun.

I took my spot next to him, his arms were wrapped around his knees and his chin rested there as well. My legs were folded under me as I leaned back on my hands.

"Hey... June" Andrew said quietly, when I looked over he continued "thanks..for letting me stay with you" his voice was soft, soft and quiet..the kind of hushed whispers you speak in while in the library..or maybe even the kind you use during a movie.

I think both of those examples are too quiet..his voice was the kind of tone you use when you're out with friends and see a cute boy so you talk amongst yourselves about it. Yeah..that seems right.

"It's no trouble really. It helps me out too, it gets so lonely and quiet here. You were like the sunflower in my field of lillies" a smile gently tugged at the corners of his mouth

"Yeah.. sunflowers"