Pool Party

The day after Andrew and I were in front of the fire Shane invited us over.

"Hey what's up you guys, yes!" Shane started while I smiled sweetly next to him, Andrew was hovering over us with a camera as we sat on Shanes fur covered couch, Ryland and Morgan were making silly faces trying to get me to laugh.

"So here with me today, is a huge fan favorite on my channel, Juniper Fair!" Ryland and Morgan cheered loudly "so. Today. Is a Q&A about you, because while my viewers love you they've only seen you in a video once or twice so I'm sure they want to know more about you"

My secret menu item Butterbeer Frap from Starbucks was on the table in front of us, I grabbed it and took a sip.

You don't really have to read this, it's a lot of dialogue, it's just some extra things about Juniper.

"Question one" Shane was looking down at his Twitter "are you a virgin?"

"Um no. I am not"

"Two. What's your favorite color?"

"I actually have two, red and grey. My bedroom is actually red and grey Chevron stripes"

"How long have you known Shane and how did you meet?"

"Oh that's a good one!"

*~*Flashback*~*

I was new to L.A. well new to America really. Fresh out of Australia. 19 and no idea what to do. So I did what all lonely people in Los Angeles do, sit at Starbucks.

My table was right by the register so I could see the rain pouring down from inside. If I were the type of person to exaggerate I would say it looked like a hurricane.

I am a person to exaggerate so it looked like a fucking hurricane!

I was sipping a vanilla bean frap and casually scrolling through my phone when a guy bumped into my table while backing away from the register.

"Oh sorry" he said looking down at me

"If you wanted to sit down you could have just asked" I flashed a smile with my straw still in my mouth.

"Oh I love your accent!" The man gasped and sat down "where are you from?!" He questioned as I clicked my phone screen off.

"Australia. I just moved here a few days ago"

"I'm Shane" the man-Shane-smiled while grabbing my phone and putting in his number "and I'm also your first friend here" I couldn't contain my smile.

"I'm Juniper"

*~*End Flashback*~*

"What was that.. four years ago?" Shane asked after I finished the story

"Yeah I think so"

"Next question. Are you straight?" Shane smiled widely as we grabbed hands

"Nope! We're bi buddies!" We said in unison, then we both exploded with laughter.

After the video was finished we all just hung out until about 3 PM.

"So I was thinking" I started with a clap, everyone turned to me "Andrew, would it be okay if I threw a party?"

"It's your house, do what you want" he responded with a shrug.

"So! I'm throwing a pool party and you're all invited. Tell Garrett and I'll tell some other people. It'll start at dark and there will be alcohol, feel free to bring your own and your own food as whatever"

Andrew and I got in my car and headed to Target.

There's a lot of skips in this chapter, I apologise

We got home with loads of seltzer water and grey goose, some chips, salsa, I had to get ice cream.

I invited, Trish, Garrett, Shane, Ryland, Morgan, Joey, Daniel, and Gabbie of course. I also called a good friend of mine to get a makeshift stage set up for karaoke. It was getting dark so after the bags were set on the counter I went to change.

Slipping into a pink bikini and brushing out my jaw length hair, then changing my contacts.

When I came downstairs Andrew was getting the table set up by the pool, with snacks and alcohol.

On my way with the squad-Shane

"Andrew go change! Shane is on his way!" I yelled out to him

Do you remember the code?-Me

Yep-Shane

While Andrew was upstairs changing I started the music and pool lights. The entire pool lit up and changed colors slowly. Everything was perfectly in place.

Everyone I invited showed up. It was around 9 PM now but no one had done any karaoke. So I grabbed Gabbie and we got up on stage.

Gabbie and I started dancing and singing into one microphone. The attention was on us and everyone was clapping, Shane was lip singing along while dancing with Ryland. Trish, being herself, was being so loud in the pool.

Gabbie and I were honestly having such a good time.

Andrews P.O.V (woah!)

When Gabbie and June were on stage singing a wide smile spread across my face as I watched.

"She's really good" Garrett said while standing next to me

"Yeah. Yeah she is" June was a crowd pleaser, she always seemed to get the crowd involved, not just while singing but all the time.

Garrett and I were mesmerized by their singing and dancing, everyone was.

"She just cares so much about everyone. You should see her sometimes, she reads something about like.. I don't know.. homeless kids or something and it almost brings her to tears. She's so damn passionate about everything he does and it's fantastic. Her humor is great and she's beyond gorgeous. I could write a list of the things I like about her" I muttered and when they stopped singing I looked over at Garrett who was staring at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"You like her" Garrett whispered while looking around with a smile.

"Someone would have to be crazy or gay not to. She's perfect. Just look at her" my gaze was fixated on her

"Well I'm both crazy and gay so" instinctively I rolled my eyes "are you going to tell her?"

"I'm..not sure. Maybe. When the time is right, now I feel like it's a little too soon"

I'll tell her I thought soon. I'll tell her soon.