Queen Mary Part 3

So yeah somewhere I messed up the Queen Mary series but you know what? It's okay. People seem to be liking the story anyway so I'm just gonna continue.

"Oh my God" I heard someone say, I nuzzled deeper into Andrew's chest.

"Hurry go get Ryland up" the voice was softer now

I wrapped my arms around Andrew's neck and breathed in the scent of his cologne and warmth.

"Oh my God!" Someone yelled and shushes quickly followed but I was already awake.

When I sat up Andrew slowly opened his eyes. When my feet hit the floor I started stretching and to my left was the squad. All looking at me with their mouths open and smiling.

"How did that happen?!" Ryland yelled, Shane was filming.

"I wasn't making her sleep on the floor and you guys know how she is about the dark" Andrew said when he stood up and took the camera from Shane that was still filming.

"We can discuss that later" Shane gestured to the couch and then continued "but for now we need to make an official review"

My stomach twisted in knots as I thought of going back to my house, knowing that I have to talk to Tiffany about Clark.

Shane set up the camera and we all crowded around as he talked about how fucked up this place was.

Once all the bags were packed we left the Queen Mary and stood in the parking lot for a moment to talk.

"So Andrew is going to go with me because I have to talk to my manager about Clark and then we're going home. I'm sure I'll be over sometime" I said to the others and shrugged.

"If you need anything, you know where to find us" Shane said and everyone piled into his Jeep.

Andrew and I threw our things in the back of my Rover and headed to my managers office. My heart was racing and I felt uncomfortable.

"Andrew what if he's done something?" I asked when we were a block or two away from the office.

"Then we'll press charges"

"But what if he changed his name?"

"June stop worrying. We'll take it as it comes okay?" He grabbed my right hand since I was driving with my left and brushed his thumb across my knuckles.

I came to a stop in front of the office and greeted out valet, Ben. The usual office goers greeted me and I faked a smile back. The elevator was crowded as usual but we made it out alive. I stopped outside of the door and looked at Andrew.

"Listen. Tiffany is..kind of bitchy but don't step in. I'll introduce you and other than that just..try to stay back please. I'm not supposed to take you in this building because you don't work here" when Andrew nodded I pulled the door open.

"Juniper!" Tiffany yelled, she looked frantic, her usually uptight pinned raven hair was falling from it's bun, her glasses were slipping from her nose and she had taken her heels off so her pantyhose were dirty.

"You look...nice?" It came out as a question as I looked her over

"Save the chitchat for later. This friend of yours won't stop calling! What does he w-" she finally noticed Andrew standing behind me "who is that?!" She yelled, moving me out of the way and circling Andrew like a bird of prey

"This is Andrew. My roommate. Now. If you're done checking him out. I'm gladly explain who Clark McNairy is"

I sat on her couch and started explaining the lovesick tale of Clark and Juniper. How we planned to marry, how he's the reason I didn't go to college, how much he hurt me.

"We have to press charges!" She squawked, actually sounding like a bird of prey

"Not yet. Technically he hasn't done anything. It would just piss him off. I'll figure it out I promise. But for now Andrew and I would really like to go home and sleep somewhere that isn't haunted" I smiled with such toxic sweetness that I thought I'd choke

Without waiting to hear what she had to say next we left.

How is the house?-Me

Looked okay from outside-Gabbie

Once we entered the gate everything felt wrong. Yeah, everything looked okay, but it didn't feel okay.

The door was closed and locked but as Andrew got the bags and I pushed the door open, fear welled in me.

The place was trashed.

"Andrew.." I whispered as tears fell down my face "Andrew" my voice was louder this time when I felt his presence behind me, my whole world fell apart.

Slowly I walked inside, Andrew following but not speaking. Glass bottles were broken, my sofa was ripped up, the tv was smashed. Nothing was taken but everything was wrecked.

"Andrew he found me..." My voice was distant and weak, my electronics were thrown into the pool.

My room was worst of all, a note laid on my bed.

You thought you could just walk out on me. I was so good to you. I even planned to marry you, Juniper. You now feel the consequences. But they'll get worse if you don't meet me.
-Clark

Andrew was on the phone with the police as I sat on my bed, shaking with rage, clutching the letter in my hands.

Andrew sat next to me and wrapped a strong arm around my shoulders.

"We'll get him June" Andrew said in a soothing voice

"But I don't want you to be in danger because of me.." Andrew kneeled in front of me and whispered, tilting my head to look at him.

"Juniper I like you. A lot. I'd do anything for you. Just let me be by your side through this" despite the situation my heart swelled.

Once the police arrived they took note of everything that was broken and called my insurance company.

"So what did you say his name was?" A police officer asked me

"Clark McNairy" my response was almost robotic, the letter had been taken for evidence and his name was scrawled at the bottom

"Yes but our systems didn't find a Clark McNairy. Is the spelling correct?" He showed me the notepad and I nodded "it's showing he has a birth and a death certificate and nothing else"

"A.. death certificate? That's impossible. You spoke to my manager, they spoke. The conversation was recorded! You heard it!" I was so angry, Andrew grabbed my hand and squeezed it

"I did, Ms. Fair. But there's nothing we can do except admit you and your boyfriend into protective custody. You'll have an apartment of your own and a guard will be posted outside of the door at all times. Your friends won't be able to know where you are though. Do you think you can do that?" I looked at Andrew the looked at me.

"Yes sir I believe so" I spoke while looking back at the officer.

"Let's go then, Ms. Fair, Mr. Siwicki" the officer lead us out to an unmarked black car.

Once we started driving down the road, tears welled up in my eyes, Andrew's hand was still in mine.

"At least we're together" Andrew said, the officer looked back at us in the rearview mirror, Andrew laid his head against mine as my house faded behind us.