9th snap

Geniusmanyoongi
‏Kookie
‏?Do you want to come hang out with me and Jimin

Bunnykookie is online

Bunnykookie
Sure
When?

Geniusmanyoongi
‏Now at my place
‏?..We'll wait for you, k

Bunnykookie
Cool
I'll be there in a bit

Geniusmanyoongi
‏.Ok. Doors open, just come in

Yoongi throws his phone on his bed and walks out of his room to go into the living room where Jimin was laying on the couch, flipping through the TV channels. Yoongi hovers over him "Hello, beautiful." Jimin chuckles "Hello, Handsome." Yoongi leans down and kisses Jimin's nose "Bunny's coming in a few." Jimin sighs and nods "Okay... what made you come up with this genius idea, anyways?"

Yoongi hums "Mmm... A good part of me told me to do it."

Jimin rolls his eyes "Since when were you so spiritual?" Yoongi dodges the question and kisses Jimin's cheeks "Since when did you look so good, huh?" Jimin chuckles "Yoongi!" He laughs as his boyfriend starts ticking his neck with kisses.

Jimin's laughter filled the house, but it was stopped when a bag fell on the floor. Yoongi pulled away to see what fell, and was met by a crying Jungkook. Jimin quickly sits up "J-jungkook..." Jungkook grabs his bag off from the floor and runs out as quick as he can. Yoongi groans "Oh god." He quickly runs out after him.

"Jungkook! Stop running!" Yoongi yelled at the younger who had been rushing ahead of him for about 30 minutes now, Crying. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" Jungkook yelled through panting. He closes his eyes shut, not seeing what's ahead of him. "JUNGKOOK! THE ROAD!"

Before Jungkook had time to analyze what Yoongi said, he was pulled back by a man holding a kitten. Jungkook opens his eyes, panting. A bunch of cars pass in front of him. The man let Jungkook's hoodie go "Are you okay, Kid?" Jungkook suddenly felt dizzy. Yoongi bows to the man "Aish, sorry for the troubles, sir." The younger male bowed as well "Ah! It's okay." As they were thanking each other, Jungkook fell on the ground, breathless.

Finally opening his eyes, Jungkook was being licked by a kitten. He moved it away from his face, rubbing his head "Ouch..." Yoongi and the man from before were sitting in a pile of cats, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook sits up properly and a cat sits on his lap. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked softly "Get me water." Jungkook mumbled, not meeting Yoongi's eyes. The other man gave him a cup of water, which Jungkook drank quickly.

"How long?" Jungkook asked suddenly. Yoongi bit his lip "Jungkook, I was going to tell-" "I asked how long?!" Jungkook yelled, scaring the kitten on his lap away, running to it's owner. "A-about a week..." Jungkook gets up "Okay..." He starts walking away "Where are you going?" Yoongi asks, getting up. Jungkook pulls his hoodie over his head "Home. Don't follow me. Call Jimin, he must be worried about his boyfriend..." he mumbled as he opened the cat-cafe door, walking out.

Yoongi sighs. The other male frowns "I think you should give him some alone time, yeah?" Yoongi nods "Thanks again, Hoseok." Hoseok nods and smiles "Anytime."
.
.
.
A/n: Sorry about the short chapter, i wrote it in a rush lol i hope it isn't as crap as i think it is.

Next chapter: drunk, Jungkook