17th snap

(Warning, cuteness overload)

The day was planned out perfectly. Yoongi just hoped nothing would interfere. He stands outside of the shop, his phone in hand, leading Tae

Taetaebaebae
Bro, i am... lost.
I've lost ma wae

Geniusmanyoongi
Oh my god.
I forgot you were stupid.
I'M STANDING OUTSIDE THE MOCHI SHOP, TAE
THERE IS ONLY
ONE
DAMN
MOCHI SHOP
IN THIS TOWN

Taetaebaebae
I'M SORRY I SAW THIS CUTE DOG AND STARTED FOLLOWING IT
AND NOW I'M LOST HELLLLLPPPP

Geniusmanyoongi
I'm going to kill you.
Just ask around!

Taetaebaebae
Okay...
😣😣

Geniusmanyoongi
Hey, don't worry, okay?
You'll be fine.
I'll wait for you, so take your time.

Taetaebaebae
I like this soft side of you, Yoongi ❤️

Geniusmanyoongi
Damn right you do
WHY DO YOU FOLLOW RANDOM DOGS?!

Taetaebaebae
HE LOOKED LIKE SO CUTE!
I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!

Geniusmanyoongi
How the hell...

Taetaebaebae
What are you wearing?

Geniusmanyoongi
Uh...
All black, i'm wearing a black hat too. You should be able to see me cuz everyone else is wearing these bright pink and blue colors.
Why is everyone wearing pink and blue today..?
Am i missing out on something?
.
.
.
Tae?

Yoongi frowns at his screen, wondering why the other wasn't replying. When he looked up from his screen a man in white came running towards him. Before he could do anything about it, he was being squeezed tightly. "found you..." the other whispered.

Finally recognizing the voice, Yoongi hugged back, his eyes shut tight as he felt the warmth of the other, knowing that he was way too deep into this to back out now. Taehyung was also in his own world, his head buried into the crook of Yoongi's neck, taking him all in. (A/n: i'm melting)

"You smell really good..." Tae whispers to the other. Yoongi barely heard him because of how focused he was on the warmth. He still couldn't say anything, and instead he squeezed him tighter.

It felt like they haven't seen each other in ages, when they haven't even met at all. It's like the warmth that they were feeling was a memory being re-experienced. It felt so familiar and nice. Taehyung opens his eyes and looks around. Everyone was staring, some even recording. "I don't want to let go..." Taehyung almost whimpered. Yoongi sighs "Well unless you want to go viral, i suggest you do."

The older pulls away, taking his time to look Tae up and down, admiring him.