23rd Snap

*jungkook's pov*

I moved out from taetae's place after i found out about him and Yoongi. I'm not mad about it, just... surprised? I don't even know how i came to the conclusion of him cheating. He just suddenly became a bit distant. I knew if i didn't throw a fit he wouldn't tell me why.

This apartment is nice, small and comfy. Tae's house was humongous and it felt like if i touched anything it would break. And i liked breaking things.

When i trashed the house while he was gone he pretty angry but i managed to get him to forgive me with cuddles and kisses. He's a really good kisser-

I shouldn't think about him like that anymore, should i? Let's just... go out. Yeah.

I'll go out.

I put on my timberlands and throw on a beanie before turning off all the lights and opening the front door.

"Jimin-hyung?" I whisper as i saw his figure wobbling in front of me. He smiles "Gguk!" He pats my chest "You lookin' niiiiice." I let out a sigh, the smell of alcohol filling the place "Hyung, you're drunk." He nods and walks inside as if he owns the place.

So much for going out.

I close the door and follow him to my living room. He looks at me "I heard you broke up with your tae." I smile softly "Yeah... i did. But we're still close friends."

He sighs and plops down on the couch "That must be nice..." I sit next to him, knowing his distressed tone all too well. Sure, he might have hurt me, but i still can't help but like him. "Are you alright, hyung?" He reaches towards me and holds my hand "no. I really am not alright, Kookie."

He pouts "I made a huge mistake, gguk... a huge one." His voice cracks a little, making my heart ache. I pull him in and hug to my chest, playing with his hair "It's okay, hyung. I'll still care for you no matter what." (Can i have one jeon JeongGuk to go please?)

Jimin stayed quiet, clutching my sweater. He shudders a bit, and small whine escapes his beautiful lips "I'm so sorry, Kookie-ah!" He cries.

"I'm so messed up! I can't do anything right!" Hearing those words come out of his mouth upset me. I cup his face and lean down to kiss his head "Don't say such things. You'll be okay."

I really should be the one crying.

I've just found out my best friend was having an affair with my boyfriend.

Well...

Ex-boyfriend...

I was the one who got hurt when Yoongi and Jimin got together.

I was the one who had bite back the rage.

I was the one who always accepted everyone's relationship.

I can't do this anymore...

I felt myself crying as Jimin bawled in my arms, apologizing.

It hurts.

.
.
.
Sorry about the crappy chapter (_;)

I feel bad for JK tbh

I hope he gets better and fixes his relationship with Jimin.

BUT WILL HE?????????

Next chapter: fix it