15th snap (Part one)

( hello, lovely! I made this chapter have two parts, because i wrote way to much in this part and I've planned for so many things to happen in this chapter. I don't want to mess up the way i've spread the story across the chapters. Also i can't erase any of this because i really really live for Taegi fluff. Forgive me? I'm listening to 'baby don't stop' NCT U. I'm barely surviving and Taeyong is just destroying my bias list. I'm sorry i just needed to rant. enjoy the story 😂😂)

*yoongi's pov*

I woke up alone in an oversized bed, alone. I rub my eyes and search around for my phone, remembering i had left it downstairs after going to the bathroom. I get up and abandon the bed, missing it's warmth as a breeze hits me. I slip on my slippers and walk out of the room, where a long hall was cut in the middle by a pair of stairs. I walk down it, yawning "Kookie..? Did you get lost..?" I say through the yawn.

I earned a chuckle "No. I'm in the kitchen. Namjoon-hyung kept calling you." I follow his voice until i reach the kitchen and WHY IS HE SO RICH WHAT THE HELL?! I FEEL UNQUALIFIED TO BE HERE.

" I follow his voice until i reach the kitchen and WHY IS HE SO RICH WHAT THE HELL?! I FEEL UNQUALIFIED TO BE HERE

Jungkook was in his bunny pajamas, cooking something. He looks at me from the stove "Morning, hyung." He greets, bowing his head. I nod "Morning kookie. Where's my phone?" He points the the island "There." I scratch my stomach and go to pick it up.

56 missed calls from 'Joonie'

Snapchat: Taetaebaebae sent a snap!

Snapchat: Taetaebaebae 'I just thought you should know'

The hell? He unblocked me though. That's good.

I press on the notification, type in my password and see the snap he attached

Taetaebaebae

I just thought you should know

I couldn't keep a smile and text him back

‏Geniusmanyoongi
‏Oops

Taetaebaebae
Wdym 'oops'?
YOONGAY
YOONGAY DON'T TOUCH MY BUNNY

Geniusmanyoongi
‏...Um
‏Funny story