18th snap

Jungkook stans, don't kill me plz

"Hey hyung?" Taehyung called out, making the older look up to meet his eyes "Hmm?"

Taehyung stares at a confused Yoongi, who tilts his head slightly "what is it?"

"Goddamnit." He leans down and connects his lips to the olders, his eyes closed shut. His hands grabbed Yoongi's hips, afraid of denial. He waited for a reaction, lips still attached.

The other didn't move or say anything, so Tae slowly pulled back, disappointment and fear filling his eyes. "I-i'm sorry... y-y-y-you just looked r-really g-g-g-good-" he was cut off by Yoongi's lips. There was no way Yoongi was going to pass on this.

He really wanted to. He really just wished that Taehyung would have said that he wanted to go home so Jungkook wouldn't get worried. He really wanted rejection. He hated that he had to steal Taehyung from Jungkook. He hated himself for being so selfish.

But it felt so good... Taehyung kissing him felt so goddamn good... both of them kissed softly, their minds a mess. They couldn't focus on each other, the thought of Jungkook lingering on their minds. But they both held on to each other desperately, getting the best out of the moment.

"Yoongi~" Taehyung moans into the others mouth as his hands go up the others shirt, traveling his back. Yoongi's hands were on Taehyung's shoulders, giving them a squeeze with every kiss and turn. Tears unwillingly fell from both of their eyes, knowing what they were doing was wrong.

Taehyung groans, pulling Yoongi closer, their kisses still soft. "W-Why are you crying..?" Tae asks, knowing he wasn't one to ask. The other just shook his head and continued to kiss him. "Why are you crying?" He returned the question.

Taehyung puts his hand on Yoongi's thigh, grabbing it and pulling it up to wrap it around his waist as he strokes his back gently "Why do you taste so good?" Taehyung asked with a whimper. "We should stop..." Yoongi said, even though he was pulling Taehyung down so he could get better control. Tae shakes his head "Please Don't let us stop... Don't let me go, Yoongi..."

This went on for hours, their kiss still as soft as when they began, but the tears were drowning their faces. They were sobbing, Moaning, loving it and hating at the same time. Yoongi finally pulls away, leaving the other hiccuping, and staring at him with guilty eyes.

Yoongi nods knowingly and wipes his tears whispering "I'm so sorry i like you..." Tae cries even harder upon hearing those words. He clenches Yoongi's hand that was resting on his cheek "I-i-i-i-i like you too."

He puts Yoongi's hand to his lips, kissing it "I-i-i-i shouldn't b-b-but i do." Yoongi wipes his own tears and sits up "Hey. Hey don't worry. It's- it'll be okay. Okay? Come on. L-let's go sleep. Okay?"

The other nods and sits up as well, holding his hyungs hand tightly. They walk upstairs to Yoongi's room and lay next to one another, holding each other tightly. "H-hyung?" Tae whispered.

"Yes?"

"I hurt Jungkook... i'm a monster... I shouldn't have... f-fell in l-l-love with you. B-b-but i did... i-i-i love you, hyung..." Yoongi nods and kisses Taehyung's forehead "I love you too..."
.
.
.
Taehyung wakes up to an empty bed. He rubs his eyes and sits up. "Yoongi..?" He gets out of bed and stumbles downstairs. "I'm in the kitchen, tae." He walks to the kitchen where Yoongi was sitting on the counter, playing with his phone. He walks up to him and takes his phone away "Good morning." He says, throwing the phone to the side.

Yoongi looks at him worriedly "Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Tae leans his head on Yoongi's shoulder "I'm okay..." Yoongi pats his head "You sure?" He whispers. Tae wraps his arms around the others waist, nuzzling his head on Yoongi's neck "I'm sure..."
.
.
.
After breakfast, Yoongi drove Taehyung home. They stared at the house, Tae biting his bottom lip while quivering. Yoongi holds his hand reassuringly "You'll be okay. Just... don't bring it up, okay? I'm sure everything will be just fine. If you need anything just text me. And don't cry anymore, okay?" Tae looks at Yoongi, nodding "I love you, Hyung." He says gently.

Yoongi smiles softly "I love you more, Tae. I believe in you, okay?" Tae nods and leans in, kissing Yoongi's cheek before getting out of the car.

Tae walks up to the front door and unlocks it. He walks in and looks around, the entire place was trashed. He smiled softly, knowing how much of a kid his bunny was. "Bunny?! I'm home, baby!" Jungkook comes running down the stairs and jumps into Taehyung's arms "Tae! I missed you!"

Taehyung chuckles and squeezes his bunny "I've missed bunny too!" Jungkook kisses Taehyung sweetly, making Taehyung drown in guilt as the memory of Yoongi's lips came to mind. "I'm sorry the house is trashed. I may or may not have thrown a party last night." Tae shakes his head "Don't worry about it, baby. I've missed you so much... you look so cute."

Jungkook tilts his head "You don't mind?" Tae grins "Nope. I'm just glad to finally get to see you again." He says before attacking Jungkook's neck, tickling him.

The other laughed, his arms wrapped around Taehyung's neck and his legs around the other waist. "You've been gone for only day." Tae groans "Worst 24 hours of my life." Jungkook chuckles "why? Didn't you enjoy your time with Yoongi?"

Tae bites his lip and looks down, thinking about how to answer the younger. Yesterday might have been the best day of his life. "I did, but he got tired like the grandpa that he is. So we had to go home and watch a movie."

Jungkook chuckles "Aww! I'm sorry, baby." He hugs Taehyung and kisses his cheek lovingly "Let me make it up to you." Tae groans "Bunny stop being so cute, it'll give me heart problems."
.
.
.
A/n: and Yoongi problems.

Someone tell jimin to jimout so i can be a loyal yoongi stan plz

Next chapter: accidents