26th snap

~Jimin's PoV~

"Fingers crossed," i say and i ring the bell twice. Jungkook puts his hand on my shoulder "I'm gonna go sit over there so you guys can talk it out. Also, make it work. This guy saved me from getting run over by a car." He says before waddling away to some bench off to the side.

I ring the bell again and finally i hear a groan, a little shuffling, and then the door opens. he stares at me. "Wow... Jimin. H-hi..."

I smile softly. Hobi never really did anything wrong. I really don't mind him. "uh hi... c-can we talk? Please?" He ruffles his bed hair and nods "Um... yeah, yeah. We can. Come i-in." I smile and look to my side were jungkook was on the phone with someone.

I call him over but he shakes his head "I'll go ahead! You two have fun! Use protection this time!"

I scowl as his words, earning a bunny smile and chuckle "Bye hyungs!" He says before running off.

.
.
.

Me and him were now sitting in his dim living room, the light from his fireplace providing a comforting aura. He made us coffee and even though he would yawn every five seconds, he told me it was okay that i had woken him up from his slumber.

"Um... look, i wanted to apologize for getting you mixed up in this mess-" I remembered then how much Yoongi had hit Hoseok, and it made my stomach flip in guilt. It was my fault. I continued anyways.

"And i'm sorry about all the bruises that you got. Y-you shouldn't have had to go through that." He sips his coffee and ruffles his bed hair, a soft smile coming on to his face "You're boyfriend sure knows how to throw fists."

I chuckle "Ex. Ex-boyfriend." He leans on his left arm "Sorry to hear that." I shake my head, feeling a little bit more at ease. He was so easy to talk to.

"It's okay... He's happier now." He looks at me "Hey jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"Can i make a mistake?"

"What do you mean-?"

Before i could say anything more, Hoseok puts his lips on mine, the bitter taste of coffee resting on our lips. It surprised me, but i kissed back slowly.

It felt so good. The way he kissed me made me not even realized when he had taken my coffee mug away and placed it on the coffee table beside us. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. Butterflies build up in my stomach and i couldn't move.

I honestly didn't want to. The way he's taking control makes me feel nice. The way he touches my face and runs his fingers through my hair feels ethereal.

He finally pulls away, and when i opened my eyes i was sitting on his lap, my arms wrapped around his neck comfortably. He smiles

"Whoops. Sorry, i slipped." He whispers. I chuckle at that and shake my head "Mistakes happen."

And with that, he connected our lips once again.

.
.
.

*Jungkook's PoV*

I look at the streets below me and i breathe out.

Come on, Jungkook. Just jump already! You want to end it, don't you?

But what if i meet someone that'll make me happy?

But what if you don't? You'll end up a lonely loser.

You're right...

I put on foot out over the ledge, the adrenaline alive in me. It'll feel better. I promise it will. Nobody is perfect. Nobody cares. Nobody held you in there arms without thinking of someone else. Nobody kept their promise. Nobody is here to stop you from doing this. Nobody mentioned the deep cuts on your wrists.

And so i jumped. I jumped and i yelled. I was horrified to know that this was the end. The ground smashed against my body and it ended.

My story ended.

.
.
.
A/n: because not everybody has a happy ending.

This book was really fun to write. The ending is influenced by somethings going on around me right now.

Don't harm yourself.

Because without you somebody is hurting.

Because you are the reason somebody wakes up smiling.

ANYWAYS.

i've started my Namkook fan fiction! Please check it out when you have the time!

Thank you for sticking with me through the journey.

My story
has ended.

My storyhas ended