21st snap

Jungkook stayed in Tae's arms softly crying as the other kissed his cheeks, neck and shoulders, repeating the same thing over and over

"I'm not letting go."

"C-can we talk about it?" Jungkook says, putting his hand to Taehyung's hair, calmly stroking it. It surprised tae, but he agreed instantly. "We can." He finally releases his grip around other, letting him turn around to face him.

"Um... H-how long..?" Tae rubs his head "I-it hasn't been that long..." The younger nods and looks away "Do you... do you really like him?" Tae nods, frowning "I do... i'm so sorry i do."

Jungkook sighs and wipes his eyes "Taehyung, the time that we spent together really made me a better person. You taught me how to feel loved, and how to love. You taught me how to be able to reject something I didn't want. How to have courage..." he lays his hand on Taehyung's shoulder "But i knew that some day you'll get bored with me." Taehyung quickly shakes his head.

"Never. I have never gotten bored with you and i never will. Bunny-ah, You know you mean the world to me... so please don't say things like that." Jungkook nods, smiling softly "And you mean more than the world to me... i want you to be happy, Tae... I really really love you."

"I love you too..." Tae replied with a frown, rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook pinches the others cheeks "Oi, You'll be okay, right? I'm breaking up with you, you little hell." He said in a playful manner, making the other chuckle, a tear finally leaving his eye "You're breaking up with me..?" Jungkook smiles "Yeah. I am. Now come here and give me a hug." (Jeon JeongGuk for the best friend ever 2k18)

Taehyung crawled over to the other held him tightly, sighing as he lost his battle of holding back tears. "I love you so much, bunny..." he whimpered in the chest of the younger who kissed his head gently ever now and then. "I love you too, Tae baby."
.
.
.
The two now completely wasted, decided to go out for a pizza and text Yoongi, telling him the good news.

Taetaebaebae
Helllloooo bb boy

Geniusmanyoongi
Hello yourself, Tae

Taetaebaebae
Guessss whaaaaaaaat

Geniusmanyoongi
What?

Taetaebaebae

We done didity broke up

Geniusmanyoongi
You done didity did what?

Taetaebaebae
Yeeeaahhh
We broke up..
Bunny found out
We're best bros now though
I'm your boyfriend now mint yoongay
Imma looooooove you

Geniusmanyoongi
You're kidding...

Taetaebaebae
Nope.