16th snap

(I was watching tinker bell with my little sis and i know We all low key fell in love with Terrance.)

Yoongi knocks on Namjoons door, a bag in hand as he swings back and forth, humming. A grape Namjoon opens the door for him "Hey yoongs." Yoongi and him do their handshake and Yoongi comments "What in the actual hell is wrong with your hair?"

Namjoon sighs "Don't- don't ask because i don't know. Come in." Yoongi nods, smirking. He walks in to the house that had become his own after 10 years of being friends with Joonie. He walks to the kitchen to get something to eat, cuz he was starving. A blonde man was on the oven, apron on while cooking.

"Woah." He said, Making the other turn around. "Ah! You're Yoongi, right? I'm Jin! Nice to meet you."  Yoongi looks him up and down. "You're jin? Um... nice to meet you too. I'm Namjoon's bro." Jin blinks "Bro? As in brother?"

Grape Namjoon sighs "Don't confuse him. He's my best friend, Baby." He explains, wrapping his arms around the olders waist. They share a kiss and soft words while the other watches. Yoongi sticks out his tongue "Gross." He opens the refrigerator and looks around.

"Hey Namjoon. Where are my lamb skewers?" Jin smiles "Ah, i threw out some a while ago. Were they yours?" Namjoon groans "Oh god."

Yoongi looks at Jin, then back at Namjoon. Then back at Jin. Then again at Namjoon. "He threw away my food. Kim Namjoon, i don't care who he is, he threw away my food."

NamJoon nods "I know, i know. I'll buy you new ones-" He was interrupted by Jins giggling "They were cold, so i made you new ones!" He turns around and opens the oven, taking out a plate of lamb skewers.

(A/N: Lamb skewers are my favorite food of all time they taste so goooooooood

(A/N: Lamb skewers are my favorite food of all time they taste so goooooooood. I definitely recommend trying them out. They're really easy to make, too.)

Yoongi moans at the sight "You made that?" Jin nods "Yep. For you!" The older says, putting the plate in front of a vulnerable Yoongi's face. He takes it and looks at grape Namjoon "Please make it work with this guy."
.
.
.
After finishing his plate, Yoongi gathered the couple in the living room "Alright. So. Here's the thing. I want... to ask Tae out." Jin spits out his champagne and Namjoon chokes on his saliva. The two were now coughing, wondering what in the Hell happened.

"Tae is dating Jungkook, Yoongs. I'm not breaking the poor kids heart." Namjoon finally speaks up after an hour or so of choking (No kink intended) "You should known better."

Yoongi groans "I know, Just hear me out! This is the first time I've actually loved someone to this extent! When i was breaking up with Jimin, he had texted me saying that he had felt that i was angry and stressed. We talked for hours after that, making jokes about the weirdest of things. He managed to make me laugh even though i was upset."

Jin sighs "I'm in." Namjoon looks over at his lover, in shock "Jinnie, Jungkook is fragile! Yoongi will just have to wait until they break up or something." Jin rubs the back of his head "I know Tae. I know how he functions. He's my best friend, after all. He tells me everything and i can assure he doesn't see Jungkook as anything more than a small bunny that needs protection."