20th snap

A/n: i' m listening to Icarus by JJP. It's so goood. What's your favorite JJP song? It definitely doesn't fit what i'm writing at all 😂😂

~after a week~

"If you're not doing anything, then let me see you phone!" Jungkook yells, His eyes filled with tears as he stares at his lover. Taehyung groans "Why don't you trust me?!" He yelled back. Jungkook wipes his eyes, hiccuping through his tears "You used to spend all your time on me... Now you're always on your damn phone! Hand it over!"

"I'm telling you it's just work!" Tae yelled frustratedly. "THEN LET ME SEE!" Jungkook screeched. Tae sighs and walks towards his lover, feeling guilty. He cups the youngers face, wiping his tears with his thumbs "Please calm down, bunny..." The other was wailing, his heart feeling like it was no more. He pulls Tae and hugs him tightly, crying his eyes out.

Tae hugs him just as tight and gives him butterfly kisses. "You're okay, baby... i promise..."

Taehyung managed to calm down the other with his kisses and soft words. He even managed to make him laugh. They now sat on their bed, Jungkook laying between Taehyung's legs and resting his head on the others chest. Taehyung opens his phone and gives it to Jungkook, holding him close.

Jungkook looks at all his pictures, who were mostly Jungkook himself, and some were of Yoongi.

He goes to his messages.

Clean.

His Instagram.

Clean.

His Snapchat...

Well...

Taetaebaebae
I want it this love

Geniusmanyoongi
I want it real love

Taetaebaebae
I've said it before and i'll say it again
You're my soulmate confirmed ❤️

Geniusmanyoongi
Maybe i am

Taetaebaebae
Imysm

Geniusmanyoongi
Imy too, taetae ♥️

Taetaebaebae
Can we meet again?
I miss your kisses...

Geniusmanyoongi
I'm not sure
I'm busy with work, baby.

Taetaebaebae
Aww
Rest well, okay?

Taehyung tightens his grip, burying his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck. "I-i'm sorry i couldn't love you like i wanted..." he whimpered. Jungkook nods slowly and closes the phone, tears coming back to his eyes.

"Kookie... bunny... baby... You know i love you, Bunny..." Jungkook wipes his eyes "Let me go..." he whispers softly. Tae shakes his head "No never. Never. I'm not letting you go." He kisses the youngers shoulder "I'm not letting go bunny."

.
.
A/n: sorry about the short chapter. It's not even finished i guess you can call this like a preview. I'm really sleepy so I promise to upload the rest tmorrow.

Ty for understanding ♥️

Next chapter: apologies