11th snap

Jin wets the cloth again, ringing it out before placing it on Jungkooks forehead. Taehyung was sitting on the other side of the bed, holding Jungkook's hand as he stares at him.

"Tae, I should get going. It's getting late. I can stay if you can't manage." Jin says, drying his hands with a towel. Taehyung shakes his head "Thank you for helping, Hyung. Please be careful on your way home." Jin sighs and rubs Taehyungs head "He'll be okay, i promise." He whispers before walking out, leaving the two alone.

Taehyung stared at every little detail of Jungkook's face. It was tear stained. "Why so upset, bunny?" Taehyung whispered, reaching out rub Jungkook's cheek.

~the next morning~
Jungkook opens his eyes tiredly. He sits up as he stares at the unfamiliar room. He notices his hand being squeezes by a body sitting next to the bed, his head on Jungkooks thigh, breathing softly.

"T-Taehyung?" He managed to say. His entire body ached. It felt like hell. Taehyung opens his eyes slowly, yawning. He looks at the younger before rubbing his eyes "Bunny..? Have you woken up?" Jungkook, still half asleep, nods "Mmm... where am i..?"

"My room..." Tae looks around, confused "Why are you in my roo- oh." Jungkook groans and rubs his eyes "Oh."

"You remember?" Taehyungs asks, sitting up properly on the floor "Yeah." Bunny says, playing with Taehyung's hand which was still holding his. "Wanna talk about it?" Jungkook looks up at Taehyung. His hair was a mess and his voice was deeper and more ragged then usual. Not to mention The bandana he was wearing was now a necklace. Yet he still looked so damn good.

"Please..." Jungkook whispered, rubbing circles on Tae's hand. Taehyung nods and puts Jungkook's hand to his lips, placing a soft kiss "Let's go out for breakfast. We'll talk there okay, bunny?" 

~10 minutes later~

The waitress puts their orders on their table, Smiling "Here you are~ Jungkook-oppa, i'm a big fan. Can i take a picture?" Jungkook smiles weakly "Ah, i'm sorry- i can't." She pouts "Aww... just one?" "I-i'm really sorry-"

"He said no." Taehyung interrupts. She jumps back, afraid by Taehyung's cold tone and his deep voice. She bows "E-Enjoy your meals..." she mumbles before running off.

Jungkook frowns "You didn't have to yell at her." Taehyung shrugs and pokes his omelette with his chopsticks "One, i didn't yell. Two, she was bothering bunny." Jungkook bites his bottom lip "Tae, why do you care about me?" Taehyung puts his chopsticks down "Because you listened to me when i was ranting my butt off. That and i friggin adore ya." 

Kookie chuckles "Yeah?" Tae nods "Yeah. Now stuff your cute cheeks. I want to see this entire plate clean!" He demands, making the younger laugh.

~a while after~
"So..." Taehyung says, kicking a pebble across the sidewalk "You gonna tell me what happened?"

Jungkook takes in a deep breath "promise not to do anything crazy?" He asks the older. "You have my word!" Tae says, crossing his heart.

Jungkook lets out a small chuckle before sighing. "Ok..."

He tells Taehyung all about it. About how he stumbled down in his closet from how quickly he was changing his clothes, to how he prepared an entire bag of beer so he and them would have something to drink. How he felt his heart drop once he saw Yoongi all over Jimin, kissing him.

"It made me feel disgusted...with both of them..." Taehyung stops walking. The story made him feel dumb. Why? Because he trusted Yoongi. He trusted that he would actually have a heart and keep his promise. It effected him on a side note, that he seemed to be so blindly in love with Jimin that he hadn't noticed the front door opening and Jungkook coming in.

"That is disgusting." He mumbled. Jungkook pulls down his hat, continuing the story.

He explained how he had drank every beer he had available, including the ones in his bag.

"Stupid. You could get alcohol poisoning..." Taehyung points out, looking down at the concrete, counting his steps. "It'd be for the better." Jungkook was pushed forward due to how hard Taehyung had kicked him "Shut up. Don't say stuff like that. Let's get you home, Bunny."

~at Jungkooks house~

Taehyung and Kookie squeezed next to eachother on Jungkook's single bed. "Bunny, if you say things like wanting to get alcohol poisoning, it's only gonna make me worry and want to be with you all the time."

Jungkook mumbles something under his breath, causing the older to ask him to repeat his sentence. Jungkook refusing only made the older curious, so he started tickling Jungkook "Tell me!" He yelled through tickles.

Giving up, Jungkook nods "O-okay okay! Just l-let me breathe!" Taehyung lets him go, still hovering completely over Jungkook's body. His legs between Jungkook's.

"I said... why don't you..?" Kookie said softly, playing with Taehyungs shirt. Tae blinks "What do you mean, bunny?" He whispered. Jungkook looks up, meeting eyes with Tae, loving the softness of them "Taehyung... can you take away the pain..? Can you kiss it better..?" Jungkook said, and Taehyung's mind finally started working. (A/n: about damn time)

"Kookie... you want to... date?"

Jungkook shrugs "Something like that..." Taehyung bites his bottom lip. "A pretty boy like you is asking me out... oh whatever shall i do?" He asks in a girly voice, making Jungkook laugh. He leans down "We can date, bunny." He kisses his bunny's lips softly "We can do whatever you want."

They can help each other forget, right? Jungkook can forget about Jimin by falling in love with Taehyung. Taehyung can forget about Yoongi by falling in love with Jungkook.

Simple.

Right?
.
.
.
(A/N: RIGHT?! Lol i'm getting mad at myself)

AS A THEORIST, THIS BOTHERS ME TO THE MAXIMUM

AS A THEORIST, THIS BOTHERS ME TO THE MAXIMUM. IT SPELLS "TODAY" AND ON OF THE PICTURES IT'S "THE PAST AND THE FUTURE" AND ANOTHER ONE IS "IT IS" AND I AM CONFUSED.

I THINK IT'S SOMETHING LIKE "TODAY IS THE PAST AND THE FUTURE." OR "TODAY CONNECTS THE PAST AND THE FUTURE." OR "TODAY CREATES THE PAST AND THE FUTURE." BIGHIT, STAHP.

Next chapter: Hobi's cat cafe