Note

I am here to clear that this is raglak ff only....as someone asked me so clearing u all....

As in starting only I said that this ff contains harsh se*ual and verbal violence... as laksh thinks that Ragini has played a cheap trick to separate him and her sister Kavya whom he loves.....

So take revenge he decided to retaliate with se*ual and verbal violence...

And as Ragini loves him more than her life she can't see anything and ready to bear any pain given by him...thinking that maybe one day he will respond to her love......

So basically it's one sided love story....and the title itself says the story "If I never loved u"
And obviously at one instant she will regret for loving laksh and think if she would have never loved him....

But truth will obviously come out that it was her sis who played the trick...and then laksh will be guilty.....

But we have to see whether Ragini forgive laksh by forgetting everything or will punish him for his deed and will she ever get her love which she is craving from laksh and that's why bearing all ....

So if u don't like the story or character u r free to stop reading I don't have any problems.....but if u really want to know what is going to happen further then stay tuned......