Episode 35

Chapter 35

Getting to the house, Ragini was surprised to see Kavita, Nikhil and Micky, all at the house waiting for her. Kavita joyfully came to meet her and embraced her in a warm hug. She was so happy to see her.

Kavita looking at Ragini noticed that she still looked very fragile and tired. She therefore asked that they be excused so the baby could be attended to, and for Ragini to get some rest.

But before they could leave, Nikhil and Micky looked at Ragini and said "welcome back home, and sorry we misjudged you."

Ragini was surprised. This was the first time anybody had actually apologised to her for all these past three years. She was so overwhelmed with joy.

"Thank you," she replied.

Laksh had said he loved her, but did not say that he trusted her. "But...... Laksh's best friends, since childhood, through to adulthood and now more like brothers, told her they misunderstood her ... Does that mean that Laksh actually believed her innocence three years ago?"

Sensing her inner conflictions, Laksh took a few steps forward, hugged her and kissed her forehead, then in a hoarse voice said: "Ragini, I believe you, I was blind, I had eyes but I couldn't see how sincere and genuine you simply are. Forgive me, I was wrong."

Behind them Sid, Micky and Nikhil had incredulous looks on their faces. They all turned to look at each other in horror ... "Laksh apologising? For the first time ever, Laksh was apologising to another living soul on this earth???"

"Was the world coming to an end?"

While their little charade was still going on, Laksh escorted Ragini to her room.

Kavita seeing that the baby was still with Sid said "give me the baby now so I can put him to sleep." To Sid's surprise, she stretched out her slender arms to take the baby.

"No, the baby will cry ..." He didn't have time to finish his sentence when Kavita with an unbelievable grace and maternal radiance hugged the baby to her chest. The baby settled in beautifully and closed his eyes.

"For real? Damn it!"

Sid was terribly shocked, Kavita, carrying a baby? That was unbelievable."

Laksh had just settled Ragini into bed when he heard the doorbell downstairs: "Who could it be at this time?"

He was surprised when he opened the. Standing outside were the parents of Ragini, together with Kavya.

"Laksh!" Kavya called out excitedly. But Laksh did not even bother to look in her direction.

Ragini's father coughed out in embarrassment, and her mother suddenly asked, "How is Ragini doing"

"She's inside, getting some rest, she's still recovering." He didn't give any other information about her health.

"Alright then, Kavya, you go inside and check up on your sister" Ragini's father said. Kavya immediately made to go in the direction of Ragini's room.