Episode 29

Chapter 29

Laksh's heart raced rapidly, he was beginning to get angry

He tried to calm himself and softly said to her "this is now your home Ragini"

Ragini kept shaking her head. "You are keeping me here against my free will, I'm going to call the police"

Laksh smirked and threw the phone at her "go ahead, call the police"

"What? Ragini was shocked. She took the phone and dialled 911...

"Hello, I'm calling to report that I have been detained against my will. Yes, I know the address. Its "Orchid court" house number... What! I'm telling lies? Hello! Wait....and the phone went dead in her hands.

If even the police weren't going to believe her, then she was going to take matters into her own hands. She jumped out of bed and quickly run towards the door. But she wasn't strong enough, and Laksh was faster than she was too.

He firmly held unto her arm before she could even reach the door. He hugged her from behind and gently placed his hands on her belly.

"Don't go! You are safe here Ragini"

She was so confused. Why was Laksh acting this way, this was very strange. But she wasn't going to let herself get deceived by the softness of his tone. She roughly pushed his hands away from her belly.

"Laksh! I'm warning you, you dare not try to harm my baby, or else I'm going to kill you with my bare hands!"

"She's going to kill him? ... "

Eyes flashing, his gaze fell on her face. The Ragini he knew was well-behaved, so obedient. She must have picked up this trait from Kavita. Losing his patience, Laksh threatened: "If you do not obey me, then I can only let you continue to sleep."

Ragini angrily starred at this man: "Despicable villain!"

That was enough. Laksh forced his lips on hers as he angrily kissed her. The kiss turned into a hungry one as he took her lips in. She gradually succumbed and opened up to him.

"I want to go home, I want to go home! She kept saying as she gradually drifted off to sleep again. Having spent the little strength she had fighting Laksh, she was exhausted. Her pregnancy also made her feel sleepy all the time.

Laksh gently laid her down and covered her up. He lied down beside her as he satisfactorily watched her sleep.

Unconsciously, he also fell asleep.

......

Ragini has been living with Laksh in Pearl City for several days now. Laksh had to work extra hard to make up for all the time lost, he was always busy at work and coming home late in the evening. On one of such days, Kavya went to the house to visit Ragini without Laksh's knowledge.

"Sis, you are finally back." Sis, where have you been?" she asked.

Her eyes suddenly fell on Ragini's belly. Her eyeballs shrank in shock but she quickly covered up the shock. Pretending not to have noticed Ragini's baby bump, she continued, "Elder sister, I miss you." Where the hell have you been? "

Ragini did not answer her back. Kavya looked at Ragini's belly again and pure hatred showed on her face. She blinked her eyes and returned to composure.

"Sister, you coming back is very good, I thought, you were angry with me ..."

"Sis, did Laksh already tell you the good news?"

Ragini raised her eyebrow: "Tell me what news?"

"Oh! So you didn't know?" Laksh said he will soon marry me when he's done handling a few matters."

Ragini couldn't believe her ears... she thought she was over Laksh, and she didn't care about whoever he decided to be with. But it seems she was wrong again, the pain she felt was indescribable. She tried not to show her pain.

"Congratulations then" she said.

But Kavya wasn't done causing her pain yet, she wanted to hurt her to the core.

"Sister ... Don't say congratulations yet. A few days ago, Laksh accompanied me to do a medical examination ... Sis, the doctor said I could not have a baby, I was so heart broken and down.

Her eyes suddenly lit up as she continued, "But Laksh told me not to worry, and that he would find someone to be a surrogate mother for our baby, he will not abandon me because of this."