Episode 22

"Were you expecting me to wear a shirt to that place?" She retorted.

This man in front of her despised her and she was never going to earn his love. Besides she was already dying, she might as well speak up her mind, after all, she had nothing to lose.

Before she could say Jack, she heard a ripping sound. Her once elegant dress was now shreds in Laksh's hands.

"Laksh! My gift!"

He didn't seem happy at the sound of that.

"Gift? Who gave you this gift?"

It's none of your business, she replied

Laksh blocked out her words with a kiss again. He pushed her unto the bed.

"Don't you dare touch me? I don't want to have sex with you!"

This provoked Laksh the more. For three years, Ragini had never refused him, until now. It really made him angry.

"You don't want to have sex with me, do you prefer Nikhil?"

Ragini look him straight in the eyes and said, "Nikhil is not like you!"

"Oh really, I bet he doesn't know how to handle a slut like you." He replied.

Ragini thought to herself, he only sees me as a slut, doesn't he? Out of the blue, she asked him: "Laksh, have you ever felt even the slightest bit of love for me?"

Laksh didn't know how to react to that question, but he immediately recovered and sneered at her. He pushed harder and harder until he finally entered into her. Ragini refused to cry out in pain as he painfully thrust into her.

She was lying on the bed, listening to the sound of the shower from the bathroom and looking up at the ceiling with a little nervousness. The sound of water stopped, and Laksh pushed open the door.

Ragini just looked at Laksh for a moment: "Tonight ... Stay here, okay?"

For three years, Laksh had never spent the night with her, he always hurried out whenever he was done with her. Laksh concentrated on wiping himself and totally ignored her.

Ragini climbed out of bed and tightly hugged him from behind: "Don't go, please."

The man in the reed belt stiffened his back.

"Please, don't go ... Laksh, I have never asked you this in all these three years. Today, please stay, okay?" She hugged him tightly from behind.

For a moment, Laksh relented and put down his cell phone on the nightstand, which suddenly rang. That ring tone was unique, she could recognize it anywhere. It was the ringtone Laksh had set for Kavya for the past three years, it had never changed.

"No," she shook her head, her fingers firmly clasped his collar, tightly hugged him, and then shook his head: "No, don't go?"

"Do not answer ... Do not answer ... Please, please, don't answer, and don't go!"

The cell phone was still ringing. For just this moment, Ragini really hated Laksh's phone for ringing at this particular time.

"Let go!" The man bellowed coldly.

"I won't.""If I let you go, you'll be gone."

Ragini, let go. "

"I won't! She desperately shook her head.

This damn cell phone, why won't it stop ringing! She just wants to be with him for the rest of the night. Why today of all days, why must Kavya call at this time!

Laksh scowled, disentangled her hands from around him, suddenly stood up, and sneered at Ragini: "it seems like you have forgotten my words again. You're just a mistress to satisfy my desire. Ragini, do not make me have to repeat myself ever again."

After this cold outburst, Laksh picked up his phone and pressed the answer key. "Hello, Kavya?"

"Laksh, I twisted my foot and I'm in great pain, can you come to the hospital?"

Laksh's complexion changed, "Is anything else wrong?" Is the wound heavy? Which hospital are you in, I will be on my way. Just stay where you are, I will be there soon"

He ended the call, took out his jacket and turned to leave, without a second glance at Ragini.

Suddenly, on impulse, she rushed out after him and held unto his jacket: "please don't go"

"Didn't you hear the phone call, Kavya has twisted her leg, I need to go and see her."

"But it's just a minor injury, you don't really need to go, she would be fine."

Laksh pushed her aside and tried to walk pass her.

Ragini looked at the man who had lost his patience, suddenly, she raised her neck and shouted to him, "Laksh!" I'm going to die! "

Laksh was a bit surprised, but recovered in the next few seconds: "Ragini, you are willing to use all forms of lies just to get me to stay? Unfortunately, even if you are dying, it is not as serious to me as Kavya twisting her feet."

Suddenly, she turned away, with her head hanging low and allowed him to pass through. Laksh pulled the door open and left.

Ragini suddenly rushed out after him, looking at the man already standing in the elevator, she stood in the corridor, and loudly said: "Laksh, I am dying, can you say you love me?" This is the last time I'm begging you, I will never do it again.""So, please, even if it's a lie, please lie to me this once."

Ragini helplessly watched, as the man standing in the elevator watched her without even acknowledging that he had heard her.

A line of tears streamed down her face.... It was finally time to put a stop to all this.

...

Ding Dong ding-dong.

Who is ringing my bell so late in the night, Kavita thought to herself as she came to open the door. Standing there was Ragini with her suitcase.

"Can I please come live with you, I have finally given up" Ragini said

Kavita came forward and embraced her saying: "Don't be silly, of course you can"

For the next few days, Kavita and Ragini settled into a routine. They went from town to town, one tourist site after another, taking pictures and generally having fun.

"What would you like me to do for you before?" Kavita asked her.

Ragini looked at her and sadly replied: "since I never got the chance to have a wedding, I would like you to decorate my burial service with flowers and a lot of colour. I want it to look like a wedding grounds instead of a funeral. I don't want anybody to be sad at my funeral. That's all I ask for"

"I will do anything for you dear. But if there could be a miracle where both you and the baby in your womb could live, then I would ask for that miracle to happen to you." Kavita told her with fondness

......

For several days, Laksh did not see Ragini.

It looks like he hadn't set eyes on her since that night's encounter some days ago. He stepped out into the secretary's office and asked for her to come to his office right away.

All the secretaries looked up at him in astonishment. "Mr. President, Ragini no longer works here, she resigned a week ago"

Laksh was flabbergasted, he dialled Ragini's number.

Next update Monday......already given long update today.....and even I am little bit busy.....hope u understand