Episode 33

Chapter 33

"But how can you love me Laksh? You have always hated me"

"Ragini. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, and I love you! I will say it as many times as you would need to believe me."

"But what of Kavya? She asked. "Did you have a fight with her, do you not love her anymore? Is that why you're saying these words to me now?"

This lady was asking too many questions, and the only thing he could do to silence her was to kiss her, and kiss her he did. "We live together we die together, and I will never leave you alone"

So it wasn't a dream after all, it was for real. He had actually said those words to her. Tears began to flow down her cheeks. Laksh carefully kissed her eyes and then down to her lips. Then he asked "Do you remember?"

She was so shocked and speechless. So he had actually been awake that day at the office when she had kissed him because she thought he was asleep.

"So you weren't asleep that day? She asked. Then how come you didn't scold me? Was that the time you started falling in love with me?"

"No!" Laksh answered. "It was earlier than that. Don't worry, all your questions will be answered in due time."

"But you haven't given me an answer yet, I said I love you. "

Ragini looked at him with a wicked grin on her face and said, "Well, if you love me, then you would have to pursue me like very normal gentleman does with the lady he loves."

Laksh looked at her, laughed and said," You are a very naughty one."

Ragini lied in bed watching Laksh type away on his laptop. She hadn't been discharged from the hospital yet, and Laksh spent every single day with her. He brought his work to the office so he could be with her. All this was very new and unreal to Ragini. Was this the same old Laksh she knew?

Laksh turned his head and caught Ragini staring at him. He laughed and walked up to her bed.

She quickly hid herself under the bed coverings.

"Come out Ragini, he teased, I'm not going to touch you, just come out."

Ragini refused to come out. By this time she was already blushing so much for being caught staring at him.

"Alright then, since you refuse to come out, I will come get you," Laksh said. He begun tickling her from under the covers.

She couldn't keep still. She started giggling and calling for help. Laksh then lied down by her on the bed and tried to playfully wrestle with her. By the time they both realized, Laksh was on top of her with their lips just inches apart.

"Ragini... Ragini..." Laksh kept mentioning her name.

He was breathing rapidly now, his voice was husky and full of desire. He wanted her so badly but he had to control himself. She was still not well and he didn't want to do anything to bring her pain.

All this while, Ragini was silent beneath him and staring at him with huge eyes. His struggle for control was evident to her. She wished there was something she could do to help.

Suddenly Laksh got up from her side and covered his nose: "You stink Ragini, you need a bath. Come on, I will help you bath."