Ideas : Mike Munroe x reader

A/n: au where hannah and Beth are still alive and nothing bad happened.

I laughed as I sat with Chris and Ashley on our way to the lodge for yet another fun year.

"Y/n, are you excited to return to the spoooooky cabin?" Chris asked from behind the opposite side of the cart. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you ready for my ass whipping spooky stories?" I asked and he laughed.

"Looking forward to it! Is it the tale of the maureese sisters? That was my fave." Chris chirped looking at me giddily.

Ashley sighed at the two of us with a smile.

"Sometimes I think you're both the same person." I giggled and leaned in to her ear before whispering.

"Does that mean you have a crush on me too?" I asked and she blushed.

"At least i don't have a crush on mike." She replied loud enough for Chris to hear.

"My baby friend here actually has a crush? On mike no less." He replied teasingly.  i sighed deeply. 

"it's just a phase most likely. after all, pretty much everyone's had a crush on him at some point." I shrugged and they both laughed wearily.

I ignored it as i spotted our ride coming to an end.

"Guy's we're here!" I exclaimed whilst putting on my backpack.

As the car halted, we climbed out and waited for the others in the cars behind.

I grinned as the girls tackled me into a hug.

"I've missed you so much!" Jessica exclaimed pulling back.

"Yeah, where have you been?" Emily and sam asked in unison. I smiled and scratched my neck awkwardly.

"I've been visiting family overseas. My older brother got married over in england." I stated and they all giggled.

"You're going to tell us all about it on our girls night." Sam said with a wink before they moved on to Ashley.

I walked over and jumped onto Matts back.

"Surprise hug!" I yelled and he laughed slipping a little. I climbed down and hugged him properly.

"How's the sun child of the group?" He asked and I giggled.

"I'm good.how's our Matty boy?" He chuckled.

"I'm feeling great." He replied before pulling away.

"There's my little dove." I turned to see Mike and we shared a warm hug.

"How long do you think we can keep this up?" He whispered lightly against my ear. I felt a grin stretch across my face as we pulled away.

"Lets see." I whispered back before we parted to avoid suspicion.

I headed over with the girls.

"So...you like Mike?" Emily asked and I gulped knowing of their past fling.

"Not too loud." I whispered back before looking around at the guys who didn't notice.

"Well, I was hoping you'd say that." She said before getting closer "we didn't plan makeovers for nothing" she finished with a wink.
I blushed.

"What do you want in return? Maybe something to get Matt's attention?" I asked with a wink.

She smiled "you know me so well. Two girls working together." She stated patting my back.

Once we reached the cabin, all three Washington siblings created us with warm hugs and welcomes.

"Right, your roommates are all going to be picked with this hat. Coachies goes first." Josh grinned handing the hat over to Chris who picked out a slip and unraveled it.

"Ashley." He said before grinning at her.

"We're going to have so much fun!" He exclaimed before dragging her to their room.

It continued on like that until everyone was sorted:
Matt + Josh
Jessica + Emily
Mike in the single room
And me with Hannah and beth

I smiled as I put my backpack on the extra bed in their room. Beth left to help Josh with the boiler.

"So, you like Mike?" I nodded still unpacking so Hannah can't see my smile.

"Yeah.hey, didn't you like him for some time?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yeah but I got over him quick when I saw that it wasn't so much of a crush. More of an attractiveness thing." She said and I turned.

"So you don't mind?" She laughed and hugged me.

"Why would I mind? Besides, I've been...talking to someone." I pulled away.

"That's sweet-"

"Hey! Han, y/n, the party's started!" Josh called from outside our door.

We both rolled our eyes and left the room.

I walked straight to the drinks and took a can of beer.

Mike stood beside me eyeing me up. I smirked at him and took a swig of my beverage.

He came closer and whispered in my ear.

"I don't know how long I can keep this up. You're stunning tonight." I rolled my eyes with a light blush.

"You're drunk." Was my reply with hot cheeks. He turned me to face him.

"Do you smell the alcohol?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Doing this too suddenly will make them think this is a drunken hookup. Besides, it was your idea to hide it as a game to-"

He cut me off with a sweet kiss before pulling away. My face was pure heat.

"Woo! Get some Mike!" Josh yelled whilst everyone else looked stupified.

"What do you mean get some? I already got it." He said slinging his arm around my waist.

"What do you mean already got it? You fucked?!" Jess exclaimed and i shook my head wishing for the ground to swallow me up whole.

"I mean I got it because she's my girlfriend. We've been hiding it since the start of the year. My idea not hers." He said and everyone seemed to resume play.

"So you decided to hide it? Why?" Ashley asked in confusion.

"Well, I wanted to see if you could figure it out. But I couldn't keep to myself. Just in case one of you dudes decided to hit on her." His arm squeezed tighter and the guys all laughed.

"Got my sights on someone else." Matt shrugged and the other two nodded as well.

After that, everyone resumed dancing and drinking.

"Y/n?" I turned to mike with a hum. "I wasn't joking when I said you look beautiful. especially with your hair like that. i just want to kiss your sweet neck and show to the world you're mine" he said before pecking my neck.

"Get a room!" Tipsy Beth yelled from beside us raising a bottle of whiskey.

"Don't give us ideas." He warned with a wink nefore kissing my forehead.

Gosh I love this dork.