Vlog #2 : Tzuyu's Birthday

"What's up guys! Hello everyone, this is Sana and welcome back to our channel" she smiled at the camera while waving her hand

"I'm alone" she said while pouting.

"I will post this video because it's my girlfriend's birthday today and I want to surprise her"

"I actually didn't expect the amount of love that you gave us after posting the first video. My heart is really happy. Thank you for supporting us"

"Pride month ahehe" she posed at the camera while showing the rainbow handkerchief.

"So right now, Tzuyu texted me that she will celebrate her birthday with me in a fancy restaurant but I want to make it more special" she said while showing the message to the camera.

"I also baked a cake for her. Do you want to see it?" She asked. She went to the kitchen an opened the box to show that cake that she baked.

"It's not that good but I know she will like it because it's from me"

"I didn't greet her though" she chuckled.

"I should type something right? What do you think?"

To : my tzu
|Happy birthday my love ❤|

"Hahahaha. I hope it won't look suspicious"

From : my tzu
|oh... thank you 💞 |

"Hahaha. I'm so sorry. Are you upset baby?" Sana teased while reading Tzuyu's reply.

To : my tzu
|Don't pick me up. Can't wait to see you|

From : my tzu
|Me too. I still need to treat my friends today. See you at 6 😘|

"She told me yesterday that she will treat her friends for lunch and both us will have a dinner date. So yeah, let's wait for a minute. We will go to her condo, guys!"

After a few minutes, Sana finally arrived at Tzuyu's condo unit.

"I can't show the passcode though" she chuckled.

"Oh wait"

"I forgot how to open this"

"I'm so embarrassed. Hahahaha. I'm so sorry guys" Sana's cute laugh was heard while opening the door. She also accidentally dropped the camera on the floor and now she can't stop laughing.

She filmed herself while pumping the balloon that she will put inside.

"I should've bought a balloon though. This is so hard to pump" she complained "But this is for my girl. I will brag that I did all of this for her" she proudly said.