Vlog #7 : Drunk Sana

"WASSSSSSSSSSUPPPPP" Sana greeted on the video

"Drunk Sana is welcoming y'all to our channel" Tzuyu said and Sana kissed Tzuyu's cheeks.

"HIHIHI"

"She really drunk a lot. Look at her red  fluffy face" Tzuyu zoomed in Sana's face and Sana winked at the camera.

"Do you still know my name?" Tzuyu asked as she tuck Sana's hair at the back of Sana's ear.

"Daddy Tzu hihihi"

"Everyone's calling me daddy now. I'm not old and I'm not a guy. Please don't call me daddy"

"But you are..." Tzuyu covered Sana's mouth using her hand

"Quiet please" Tzuyu said and Sana quickly removed Tzuyu's hand.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" she whined.

"I'm going to ask you some questions. Will you answer it?"

"Will you marry me? Something like that?" Sana asked and Tzuyu started laughing at her.

"I don't know if we can continue this. You're too drunk babe. You partied way too much" Tzuyu said as she lean her head closer to Sana.

Sana's gazed is so intense. Tzuyu turned around and Sana started kissing her. Her fingers playing around Tzuyu's hair, deeply kissing Tzuyu's lips. Tzuyu pulled away and immediately looked at the camera.

"Sorry about that" Tzuyu awkwardly laughed.

"Tzuyu-yaaaaa" Sana said as her arms naturally wrap around Tzuyu's body.

"We're vlogging babe"

"Hmmmmm" Sana reacted and kissed Tzuyu's neck.

"So clingy"

Sana started biting Tzuyu's ear and Tzuyu quickly covered the camera.

"Stop"

"Stop vlogging"

"Why? I still want to ask you random questions"

"Ehhhh. Please"

Sana grab the camera away to stop filming.

The video ended with : TZUYU DOESN'T WANT ME TO UPLOAD THIS VLOG. JUST A SHORT VID UPLOADED BY MINATOZAKI SANA. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING