Vlog #9 : The Hottest Fuckin' Sauce

"Hi guys! Goodmorning, welcome back to our channel with our new video" Sana greeted while rubbing her eyes

"I'm not used to wake up early in the morning but I will cook breakfast for Tzuyu" she proudly said.

"But it's a prank. I know she will be happy to know that I cooked for her 'cause I literally don't know how to cook" she laughed quietly.

"Look at this" She showed a small bottle of hot sauce.

"I saw this in the market yesterday and I decided to buy it for Tzuyu. The hottest fuckin' sauce" she said and covered her mouth immediately.

"Sorry for cursing. That's the name of the hotsauce" Sana quickly said because she knows there are underage viewers on their channel.

"Wait...ohmygoodnessgracious, we have 700,892 subscribers now? Wow, you guys are amazing" Sana uttered while browsing their YouTube channel on her phone.

"So basically I made a research on how to cook ramen.  I even watched tutorials on YouTube. Let's do it" she said and place the camera on the refrigerator, covering the body of the cam with a white handkerchief.

*Sana cooking ramen fastforward*

Tzuyu woke up and she was surprised that Sana is cooking.

"Goodmorning" Tzuyu greeted as she hug Sana's back, leaving a kiss on Sana's nape.

"You're cooking breakfast for me?" Tzuyu said happily. Sana is right, Tzuyu is happy that Sana is cooking for her.

"Yup" Sana turned around to give Tzuyu a quick kiss.

"Call me. Gotta fix the bedroom" Tzuyu said and Sana quickly stared on the camera.

"She looks so happy. I don't want to do this anymore" Sana said while serving the food on the table.

"Just a few drops" She added few drops while warping her face.

Tzuyu walked in to get some rag and Sana accidentally put few more drops.

"What the -" she reacted.

"Are you done?" Tzuyu asked while washing her hands.

"Uhmm yeah but..." Sana was about to say something but Tzuyu quickly tasted it. She started to eat it and the hot sauce begin to burn her mouth.

"What is it?" Sana asked

Tzuyu's face and ears turned red. Her sweat begin to drip down and tears started to build on her eyes because of the super hot feeling.

"You're vlogging? This is a prank?" Tzuyu asked as she run towards the sink. Sana quickly followed her with the camera.

"Sorry Tzu" Sana felt really guilty after seeing Tzuyu's face.

Tzuyu washed her face and rinse her mouth with cold water a lot of times.

"Are you mad? I'm so sorry" Sana worriedly asked while rubbing Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu didn't answer her back as she was busy rinsing her mouth.

Sana grab the ice cubes at the refrigerator and immediately gave it to Tzuyu.

"Are you okay now? Sorry" Sana asked as she hug Tzuyu.

"It's hot. I can feel it on my chest" Tzuyu admitted as she moved away to get some icecream.

"Ah..so hot" Tzuyu fanning herself. Her lips is now swelling because of the hotsauce.

"I feel so bad" Sana said as she hold Tzuyu's lips.

"Turn off the camera now. I need to change"

"Wait for my revenge" Tzuyu said before she walks away from the kitchen.

"I don't know if she's mad at me" Sana said while pouting at the camera.

"Thank you for watching"