Vlog #6 : Pride Month Sportfest

"Hi" Tzuyu shyly said at the camera

"Hi" Tzuyu shyly said at the camera. They are sitting on the bench while waiting for the parade to start.

"Welcome back to our new video. We have a good news for you guys" Sana mumbled with a bright smile on her face.

"Do you want to share the news?" Sana asked to Tzuyu.

"I'll be participating on the archery game" Tzuyu replied while looking around.

"That's not it"

"What is it then?" Tzuyu asked that made Sana roll her eyes. "Ahhhhhh! You should tell them" Tzuyu added.

"My parents accepted my sexuality. I didn't expect that"

"And I met her parents and they are so nice to me. Her dad was a bit quiet from the start and as time passed by, he started to get along. I'm really happy for you though" Tzuyu said as she point Sana's cheek.

"And I'm happy for us. Yeyyyy" Sana joyfully rejoiced.

"And the funny part is.."

"Hahahahahaha. My dad is a joker"

"Yeah. He's so serious then he suddenly said that"

"Do you want to know what he said? Click the subscribe button first and like this video"

"Wow. If I'm the one watching this, I wouldn't subscribe" Tzuyu said that made Sana glare at her.

"Then don't" Sana said as she starts to walk away while holding the camera. She left Tzuyu on the bench but Tzuyu quickly followed her.

"I love you"

"I feel the same way"

"Wow"

"Will you stop saying wow?"

"Wow" Tzuyu replied. Sana just tickled Tzuyu.

"So here you go... my dad said hahahahahaha"

"Stop laughing"

"You should do it. You know I can't stop when I started laughing" Sana said as she gave the vlogging camera to Tzuyu.

"Her dad said his princess also wants a princess. The way he said that is really funny because he's so serious"