Vlog #15 : Lyrics Prank by Sana

"Wazzup guys, it's Sana. I miss you all. It's been a long time. Did you miss me?" She asked with her cute little voice.

"Well.. today, Tzuyu went to the market to buy some groceries. We don't have stocks in the house anymore because I'm too lazy go out and buy"

"Y'all know that she arrived the other day. I'm so happy to see her. We can finally film a vlog together again yey" she rejoiced with hand gestures.

"The title says Lyrics Prank by Sana. It's time for my revenge and let's see how she reacts. I'm so excited" she giggled.

"Owkaayyyy. The title is 'Gotta Go on My Way' by Zac and Vanessa. I seriously love Highschool Musical" she said as she searched for the lyrics

"Let's start. Let me change Troy to Tzuyu"

👶🏻👽

Sana:
Tzuyu, listen.

Tzuyu:
You miss me already? 🤣

Sana:
I gotta say what's on my mind

Tzuyu:
What is it baby? You want pizza?

Sana:
Something about us

Tzuyu:
What about us hmm?

Sana:
Doesn't seem right these days

Tzuyu:
What do you mean?

Sana:
Life keeps getting in the way

Tzuyu:
Babygirl, I can't understand.

Sana:
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
is always rearranged

Tzuyu:
It's not bad to change plans, right?

Sana:
It's so hard to say but I've got to do what's best for me

Tzuyu:
Okay

"Did she just say okay? Are you serious?"

Tzuyu:
I also want the best for you

Sana:
You'll be okay. I've got to move on and be who I am

Tzuyu:
You want to end this?

Sana:
I just don't belong here. I hope you understand

Tzuyu:
Okay Sana

"She called me Sana what the fuck"

Tzuyu:
I need to admit something

"What does she mean by this? I still need to send the next lyrics"

Sana:
We might find a place in this world someday but at least for now, I gotta go my own way

Tzuyu:
I'm surprised that we feel the same way, Sana.

"What kind of shit is this? Is she serious?"

Tzuyu:
I'm sorry for hiding this for a long time. I hope you also understand

Tzuyu:
I like someone else and he seems so nice to me. I met him in Taiwan. I'm just confused for some quite some time and now I've got to do what's best for me.

Tzuyu:
Let's end this. It's not healthy if we keep our relationship like this if we feel this way.

Tzuyu:
Sorry. Let's talk properly later, okay?

"No... this is a joke" she stared at her phone for a long time and rereads Tzuyu's message.

Her tears began to fall because she really didn't expect what Tzuyu said. She put down her phone and buried her face on the pillow, letting her tears flow non-stop. She also forgot to turn off the camera because her mind was clouded by the thought of Tzuyu leaving her.

Tzuyu arrived at their condo unit and found Sana crying at the corner of their bed. She doesn't know if she will laugh or not seeing her like that knowing that she pranked her back. She knows that it's a lyrics of a song right from the start.

"Babygirl" Tzuyu uttered as she hugs her from behind. She started singing the song causing for Sana to turn around and hug her tightly.

"You love me?" Sana asked while sobbing like a baby.

"Got ya baby, stop crying. I love you" Tzuyu whispered as she caress Sana's face. She started kissing her cheeks and her lips that made her cry more.

"Who is that guy you met in Taiwan?" She asked and Tzuyu laughed out loud.

"Tell me who"

"I'm just kidding, baby. I successfully pranked you. I won again"

"I won't cheat on you to anyone. You know how much I love you, baby" she said as she starts to kiss passionately.

"I love you too" Sana whispered. They continued to kiss deeply and passionately and Sana suddenly shouted "Hmmmm, oh shit. I'm still filming"

Sana cut the video.

••••

"Oops. Nothing happened after that. Thank you for watching guys. I can't believe she pranked me back"

"What?! Wait... we have two million subscribers now? Are you serious?" Sana asked in disbelief

"We haven't open this account for a long time. I'm so sorry for not uploading anything for the past few month. We promise to keep in touch with you by posting random vlogs. Thank you so much for your support. I love you all"

"I love you too, baby!" Tzuyu shouted from afar because she's looking lunch for them.

"She's whipped" Sana laughed before she ended the video.